𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 : 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

" Chaeng, I really like you."

- Rosè's Point of View -

" Chaeng, I really like you." Y/N says.

Her voice still processing in my head as I look at her in shock. Somebody slap me. This isn't funny. This is really not funny. Is this a dream? I need to wake up!

" Y/N/N- I- I like you too. But don't you think it'll be weird for us to go on a date?" I say.

" dOn'T yOu tHinK iT'Ll bE weiRD fOr Us tO gO oN a daTe? You two flirt 24/7, act like a married couple, are so clingy together, and you two even adopted a fucking pet together!" Lisa says.

" Okay... Let's go on a date." I say smiling at Y/N, giving her a hug. 

" Ladies, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" Jisoo says.

" Open up the beer girls. This deserves a celebration." Jennie says.

" Shit! Jisooooooo unnieee! WHY IS THIS ALL SOJU?" Lisa whines.

" What? It has high alcohol." Jisoo scoffs.

" Well did you at least bring some Yakult?" Y/N asks, taking a bottle of Soju.

" I'm not a fucking animal Y/N, how many times do I have to tell you this?" Jisoo claps back.

I laugh at them.

The two days later...

Y/N and I's date is gonna be this evening. I don't even know what to wear yet. She didn't even tell me where we're going! I'm just here in my room, laying on my bed and listening to music. I still can't believe that Y/N asked me out! And in front of the girls! I just squeal at the fact that Y/N and I are going out. 

"Excuse me, um, I love you"
I know that's not the way to start a conversation, trouble
I watch them other girls when they come and bug you
But I felt like I knew you, so I just wanted to hug you

* P-DING!*

Message received from: Y/N 🤍

 Y/N 🤍: you nervous?
Me: kinda. it's you, what else could i be feeling Y/N/N?
 Y/N 🤍: a bit of excitement?
Me: you wish ❤
 Y/N 🤍: do u want me to tell u where we're going?
Me: yes please i fucking hate surprises and u know it. it gives me anxiety.
 Y/N 🤍: welllllll ur gonna hate me but u gotta wait. ❤ and ps: its not really a fancy resto so don't dress to fancy and i'm gonna bring my dad's ford f150.
Me: fuck u ❤ oh okay
Y/N 🤍: sure, u can fuck me anytime ❤
Me: stfu. i gotta go i need to pick out an outfit for our date.
 Y/N 🤍: mkay. surprise me. see ya 

~~~

It was already 5pm, Y/N hasn't arrived yet.

*HONK HONK*

oop- speaking of the devil, here she is. I open the door only to find Y/N in a casual outfit, holding out a bouquet of mixed roses, lillies, and violets.

" Wow... Chae, you look beautiful." 

I blush

I blush. " Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself." I say.

" Uhm... These are for you." Y/N says, handing out the bouquet to me. I take it.

" Thanks. Uhm... Let me put this in water first." I say, going back into my house and putting it in a clear vase with water. I got back outside.

Y/N gets out her car and opens the passenger door for me to enter.

" What a gentlewoman." I chuckle at Y/N's action as I stepped in her car.

She smiled at me and she got in the car.

" Right, also you gotta wear this." Y/N hands me a blindfold.

" I'm not gonna wear that."

" Come onnnn it'll be great I swear."

I look at her seriously. " Okay fine."

She smiles and puts the blindfold on me.

" Please don't kill me." I say.

" You're so cute." She laughs.

- Y/N's Point of View -

10 minutes in with driving I pull over in the drive-in movie.

" You can take off the blindfold off now you know." I chuckle at her.

" Wow- Y/N I-" 

" I know." I say. " Come on."

I got out off the car and I went to the back of the car, opening the tailgate, revealing some pillows, blankets, fairy lights, picnic basket, and a cooler on the bed.

I hop on the bed of the car, and turned on the fairy lights and helped Chaeyoung hop in.

" Y/N you know you didn't have to do this." Chae says, fixing herself.

" For you. I'd do anything." I say.

She blushed.

" What movie are we watching?" Chae asks.

" I thought we could watch My Best Friend's Wedding." I smile at her.

I opened the picnic basket and took out the steak and fries, mashed potatoes and gravy. 

" Just decided to bring some favourites." I said. 

~~~

The movie finished and we decided to drive to the beach so we can have a walk.

" Why did you do it?" Chaeyoung asks out of nowhere.

" Do what?"

" Ask me out?"

I sigh. 

" Because I thought it was time."

" Time for what?"

"  I thought it was time for me to actually tell you. That I like you." I said as I stopped walking and looked at the sunset then looked at Chaeyoung.

" It all started last year. Well, more like 3 years ago. But only last year, did I realize that I was in love with you. There's something about you that's different. Girls like you don't really exist that much these days. The way you understand music the way I do, the way you understand me, the way you light up when you're happy about something is just the cutest thing in the world." I say to her.

Chaeyoung stepped closer to me, grabbed my face and kissed me.

Fireworks.

A/N: happy birthday to sweetener ! ( ariana grande's album yuh) an amen to sweetener bless sweetener and it's existence except for blazed ( dont @ me blazed stans ) n e ways my favs are goodnight n go, everytime and breathin ! drop urs ! hope ya'll are enjoying the story !