𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 : 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔

*CRASH*

- Rosè's Point of View -

Y/N and I hear a loud crash coming from upstairs.

" Holy shit what was that-"

We suddenly hear footsteps. I grab Y/N's arm and hide my face in the crook of her neck. We see a pair of feet on the stairs

" Chaeng get behind me." Y/N demands as I follow what she says.

Still holding her arm, Y/N turns on the closest lamp.

" Aya! It burns!" Lisa says covering her eyes.

" Fucking hell Lisa you scared us!" Y/N exclaims.

" I'm sorry! I wanted some water! I had a glass of water on my nightstand. I took it but I slipped on a puddle of beer." Lisa explains.

" Dumb ass." I blurt out.

" Don't blame me! It was Jisoo unnies beer."

" How would you know?"

" She's the only one who drinks soju. I got a whiff of the smell when I slipped."

Y/N and I laugh at Lisa's clumsiness.

" Oh my god please keep it down." Lisa whines.

Lisa gets her water and goes back upstairs, leaving Y/N and I alone again.

30 minutes in the movie, I begin to feel cold.

" Hey, you okay?" Y/N asks.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little cold." I say.

Y/N chuckles " C'mere you cute chipmunk." Y/N says, opening her arms. I smile at her and snuggle into her arms.

" Feeling a bit better?"

" Yep. Thank you hubby." I give her a smile, she smiles back at me and she looks back at the TV screen.

The movie was almost done, I could feel Y/N's chest rise up and down steadily, I could feel her heartbeat, and hear her soft snores leaving her lips.
She's so cute... Huh? What? Shut up. I smile at her cuteness. WHOA THERE CHAEYOUNG.

The next day...

- Y/N's Point of View -

I wake up with Chaeyoung laying on my chest looking cute as ever. Chaeyoung's lips leaving cute soft snores. She's so cute. I've kinda had this crush on Chaeng. It all started last year. Junior year. Everything about Rosè is just so beautiful and graceful. Her smile can knock you out, her voice can make your heart flutter, her personality makes you see like it's spring and everything's just beautiful. I smile at her. Lips parted, the morning sun hitting her right side of her face, her heart against mine, her arms wrapped around me, my arms wrapped around her protectively. She's just so beautiful. Her eyes flutter, indicating that she's waking up. She whines because the sun is covering her eyes. I hold the blanket we shared up so she can adjust her sight for a bit.

" You don't have to do that Y/N." Rosè  says with her raspy morning voice. Giving me a tired smile.

I smile at her. " Ah c'mon. I'd do anything for you." I say winking at her.

" Y/N stop it! You're making me blush!" Rosè covers her face.

" Alright you two. Stop flirting, we get it y'all are married." Jisoo walks in.

" It's hard to hate the two of you. You're disgustingly cute." Jennie says.

I gotta say, Rosè and I can be too close as best friends. I don't know if Rosè goes with the flow with being a playful married couple or she likes me back.

Psycho. What bullshit are you talking about? Rosè doesn't like you back. Delusional fucker-

My brain is right. Chaeyoung doesn't and will never like me back.

~~~

The girls and I finish breakfast at McDonald's because we got too lazy to cook shit.

" Oh yeah guys! I was thinking, Maybe we should go camping this weekend before we go check out our dorms at the new university?" Jennie says.

" Yeah that would be great!" Lisa claps.

My phone starts ringing.

" Hold up everyone."

- Caller ID : Mom -

" Hey mom! What's up?"

" Y/N honey... I have some news..."

My smile drops.

" What is it?" I say in a serious tone.

My mom sighs loudly. " It's your father and I..."

She pauses.

" He's having an affair."