𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 : 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆

" T-Thanks." I began to stutter. Just being under the moon with her gives me butterflies. She looks so fragile and so peaceful.

" Y/N! CHAENG! IT'S 8PM! LET'S WATCH HARRY POTTER." Jisoo calls out for us, putting both Y/N and I back to reality.

I sit up and I clear my throat. " We should go hang out with the girls now. We've been here for 2 hours, might as well go have some fun with the girls than mope around here thinking about he-who-shall-not-be-named. No pun intended." I joke.

Y/N gives out a laugh, she stands up and offers me her hand so I can stand up. Y/N unexpectedly gives me a hug and kisses my  cheek.

Her unexpected gesture makes me blush. We walk together hand in hand, making our way to the tent.

" Okay. Goblet of Fire or Order of the Phoenix?" Jennie asks.

" Deathly Hallows." Y/N, Jisoo, Lisa and I say.

" Deathly Hallows it is." Jisoo says, turning her anker nebula capsule max ( a projector and bluetooth speaker at the same time.) and connecting her phone to it.

~~~

We finished the movie and of course, sobbed when Snape died. Well, they did. Not me. I barely cry but dare do I say that I do sob when Snape dies when I watch it alone.

" You guys wanna keep watching movies or let's just listen to some music?" Jennie asks.

" Let's just listen to music." Y/N says.

Y/N took her phone and connected it to her bluetooth speaker and she started playing her playlist.

I spent the whole day in my head
Do a little spring cleaning, I'm always too busy dreaming
Well, maybe I should wake up instead
A lot of things I regret, but I just say I forget
Why can't it just be easy?

" So Y/N, Chae, how are you guys doing?" Jisoo asks.

" Feeling a little bit better. Sorry for my screaming a while ago... I just really had to let it all out." I say.

" Nah. We understand Chaeng, we felt so bad hearing your sobs and screams. We wanted to comfort the both of you but we decided to leave you two alone." Jennie says.

" Why can't ya'll date????" Lisa whines.

" You guys know I don't love Chae that way. Chae and I are just really really close, probably too close but, it'll probably never happen."

" BLUFFERRRRRR!!!" Lisa points at Y/N.

" Am not!" Y/N defends herself.

" BLUFFER BLUFFER BLUFFER BLUFFER!" Jisoo unnie, Lisa, and Jennie unnie chants.

If only you know how much I love you...

- Y'N's Point of View -

" You three are unbelievable." I scoff.

" You Y/N unnie, are a bluffer." Lisa says tapping my nose.

" Guys! We're just close friends. Like- really close friends. I don't love Y/N that way either so..."

Woah- Chae just said " like". She only says like when she's talking if she's lying- I should know, she's my best friend.

" Ehem ehem... Ladies and ladies we have another bluffer in the house." Lisa says stands.

" Ah yes indeed. We have 2 bluffers. Who will bluff more?" Jennie says in a British accent as she stands up as well.

" Well ladies, we had Chaeyoung say 'like' indicating that Ms. Park over here is lying!" Jisoo says, also in a British accent as she stands.

" And as we all know. Chaeyoung only says like when she's?" Lisa says.

" Lying, Excited, Nervous and Upset!" Jisoo and Jennie says.

" And that is on? Periodt." Lisa says as the three of them plops themselves on their bean bags.

I look at Chaeyoung showing her wtf face. I laugh at her.

" Maybe we should." I say out of nowhere whilst looking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shot her head at me, the girls squealing at what I just said. I don't know why I said what I just said but here we are.

" Maybe we should! I mean- if I gotta be really honest." I walk over to Chaeyoung and kneel in front of her, holding her hand as she looks at me in shock. I could see her cheeks getting red.

" Chaeng, I really like you."