𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 : 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆

~ Y/N's Point of View ~

" Cheers!"

I clinked my glass with Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie, Lisa, and Chaeyoung as we both took our shots. I began to refill my glass and raised it up.

" To hard-work, high school and its shit it comes with, and most importantly... Friendship!" I said

" Hear hear!" they cheered as we clinked our glasses once more and took our shots.

" Hey Jennie! How's that Kai dude going? Has he fucked you up yet?" Jisoo asks.

" Yeah unnie! Has he?" Chaeyoung says as Lisa and I laughed while Jennie was giving us a dirty look.

" No he hasn't. So..." Jennie gives us the finger.

Laughing, we all take another shot.

The sound of the crickets surrounds us as we drink on Lisa's balcony and talk about the memories of high school.

" Remember that time when Y/N and Chaeng kissed back in 8th grade?" Jennie says, making my eyes go wide.

" Aya! That was just a dare. Right Y/N?" Chaeyoung whines.

" Oh really? I thought you were trying to get into my pants." I casually sip some of my beer. Chaeyoung nudges my arm playfully as the girls laugh.

" What? You kissed me. With tongue." I say as I casually take another sip of my drink.

This time, Chaeng hit my head and the girls laugh at me. I put my hand over my head, acting like it hUrT.

5 bottles of beer and 2 bottles of wine later...

Welp. Lisa, Jennie unnie, and Jisoo unnie are knocked out- Except for Chaeng and I. I love drinking but for tonight, I wasn't really in the mood. I wanted to take in the moment of how much I made it and take in the moment with my best friends. As for Chaeng, she doesn't really drink.

" Hubby, do you want me to make some hot chocolate?" Chaeng asks.

" Oh yes please wifey." I say as she smiles at me.

I call Chaeng wifey and Chaeng calls me hubby playfully because we thought it'd be cute! Minutes later Chaeng came back with 2 cups with hot chocolate in hand.

" Here you go hubby." Handing me the chocolate, I smile at her.

" Thank youuuuuuuuu wifey!" I take a sip of the hot chocolate. I mean- best.hot.chocolate.EVER.

" Chaeng ?"

" Hmm?" " Did you put your breast milk here or something? This is the best hot chocolate ever-" I take another sip as she laughs and rolls her eyes playfully.

" Wanna go downstairs and watch a movie?" I nod at her suggestion.

" What do you wanna watch hubby?" Chaeng asks.

" Notting Hill?" Chaeng squeals.

" Oh my god yes!"

" Shhh Chaeng. You're gonna wake the girls up."

*CRASH*

" Holy shit what was that."