𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦

" Guess I'm gonna be the big spoon tonight huh?" I kissed her forehead.

" Goodnight my love. Sweet dreams." I said to her and she replied with a very sleepy 'goodnight' and we both drifted to sleep.

>>> time skip 3 years later

Today is our last show for the world tour and my birthday and the stadium was sold out. The girls and I are getting ready and the last show and Y/N hugged me from behind. I turned to her with a smile on my face and kissed her.

" Happy Birthday my love." She smiled and I kissed her again.

" Am I seriously the only one single here ???" Jisoo pouted as her make up was being done.

Jennie and Lisa were taking pictures of being all lovey dovey and we all laughed.

" You're not alone unnie ! You have your soulmate fried chicken over there!" Jennie said as we looked at Jisoo with a fried chicken on hand. Jisoo gave her the finger and we all laughed.

" You're on in 5 girls." One of the stage crew said. We all made our way to the stage and the screams were just deafening.

" Guys ! Lets all form in a circle !" Y/N said.

" So today is the last show, all our friends and family are here, and we're gonna serve them a great show ! You girls have been through so much and your girls are strong and I'm so proud of how big you have become, BIGGEST KPOP GIRLGROUP ! Let's give it our 1000% !!!" Y/N smiled.

" Hands in !" Lisa sad.

" Hana, deul, set, FIGHTING !" We said and we made our way to our platforms.

Y/N winked at me and I smiled and the show started.

--- halfway through the show

It was time for my solo and I decided to sing " The Only Exception" by Paramore for Y/N. It's her favorite song and she got excited when I told her that I was gonna sing it.

- Y/N's Point Of View -

I'm so nervous.... I'M FUCKING SHAKING. Today's the day I'm gonna ask Rosie to be my wife. Shit.... When I asked her parents for their blessing I was shitting my pants. But thankfully they were really excited for us and even gave me Rosie's Granma's ring. I can't wait for her to be my wife. I was now waiting for Rosie to sing the last chorus so I can go in and sing with her on the stage. Here I go...

You are the only exception

I stepped on the stage and the fans began to scream. As I sang with Rosie on stage, I asked her to dance with me as we were singing and we both swayed as we sang.

Oh, and I'm on my way to believing

The crowd went wild and Rosie was looking at me with a " What the fuck are you doing here?" face.

" So you're probably wondering why I'm here." Rosie nodded.

There were a lot of " WHATS HAPPENING" " HOLY SHIT WHATS HAPPENING" in the crowd.

" Rosie, All my life you have been there, through thick and thin you we're always that person who I'd run to. You take care of me when I'm sick, even when we weren't together yet you made sure I'm alright physically and emotionally, you're that one person who gets me and accepts me for who I am. Waking up next to you everyday made me fall in love with you more ever since you moved in with me. Rosie, I want to understand you the way you understand me, I wanna make you smile, I wanna love you the way you love me, I wanna be your one and only, I wanna take care of you the way you take care of me, I wanna be able to make a family with you, I wanna be by you side no matter what. I love you so much and If you let me, I'll be the happiest person alive." Rosie was tearing up and the fans were going crazy.

I knelt on one knee and took the ring I bought from tiffany's. The fans started to say " FUCK SHES ON ONE KNEE!!!" "SHIT THIS IS AMAZING!"

" So what I'm trying to say here is... Roseanne Park, happy birthday and, will you marry me?" I revealed the ring and Rosie was already crying and trying to not ruin her make up.

Rosie looked at me teary eyed and I looked at her with hopeful eyes.

" Yes. Yes, a million times yes I will marry you!" We smiled at each other and I placed the ring on her finger and I kissed her.

" I love you so much." She said.

" I love you so much more." I said and we shared a hug.

The fans were going crazy, the screams sounded like only dogs could hear them.

A/N: HEYYAAAAA SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ROSIEEE ! soooo i wanna be honest heree ! i dont really stan blackpink anymore !!! i know its crazy, im so into red velvet now but im decided to continue this book for yall blinks ! also, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR !!! i hope yall recieved lots of money todayyy ! love yall so much and thank you so much for 9K reads like WHAT THE FUCK !!!!1!!!1!1!1!!1!1! thats so cool, yall are so cool ! cant thank yall enough ! <3