Chapter 10 ~Confession~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Julie-

"I- i am just gonna go-" Dakota said poofing away from the scene. Oh God. "Um, I am sorry-" Luke started. "Luke, it's okay! It was an accident." I say patting his shoulder. The look in his eyes were just blank. He usually has sparkly happy eyes, instead he has dark empty eyes. 

I could tell he was hurt, but for what reason? Something triggered in me, I couldn't help it. I pulled him into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso. It caught him by surprise cause he let out a small gasp, he instantly hugged back. He cradled my neck with his arms. I buried my head into the crook of his neck.

We stayed in that position a few minutes. We stayed silent, just enjoying each others company. I heard a few sniffles coming from his mouth, I couldn't help but tear up a little too. He was right, what is going on between us. It hit me. 

It was my fault. I have been ignoring him and all of that stuff. "J-jules?" Luke muttered. "Yes Lukie?" I whispered. We pulled back to stare at each other. I saw the sparkles in his eyes reappear slowly. "Thank you. I needed this." He says sniffling. I pull him back into another hug. "I did too." I mutter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Luke-

It was truly amazing to hug Jules again. She was always there for me and I didn't know what or who to talk to in this situation. I felt lost. 

I looked down at the angel below me. She was gorgeous. "I just want time in a tree.." I mutter. I hear a small gasp before she looked at me with a small smile. "I need a place just for us" She continued the song. We both sang the rest of the first part together. "Somewhere that we can be free. Keep the faith and just be, what we'll will be." We ringed the last note. 

I sighed and kissed her forehead. 

My cheeks burned of a warm feeling. We walked over to one of the beanbags and snuggled together. It felt right

She taught me a bunch of today's slang and we laughed for what seemed like hours. We talked just about life and all that jazz. Neither one of us brought up our 'partner' which was fine with me. I am happy as long as I get to spend time with Julie. 

"Oh-um me and Nick broke up." She silently muttered. 

WAIT- 

REALLY?

Okay Luke, don't do anything stupid, don't do anything stupid do-

"Really? That's a relief." I say. I caught on to what I said and tried to make up an excuse. "I mean, he seemed just different and I caught on and all- never mind" I patted her head. She giggled as she cuddled closer. I could feel my non-existent heart beating. Good thing Julie can't feel it, I mean I can't either. 

We both fell asleep, glued together like paper and glitter. I love glitter! I mean it's so sparkly and shiny! You can use anything on it! I mean it- "Luke, I better head inside." Julie said getting up. I looked at my watch. 

4:35AM! OH SHOOT!
JULIE HAS SCHOOL TOMORROW
WHAT HAVE I DONE!

"Jules I am so sorry-" I started before she cut me off. "We were sleeping for like five hours Luke- I have to get up at 7. I think I am fine" She giggled. Ah~ I love her laugh. "Alrighty, night Julie." I set out a small wave. 

She waved back before she made her way to the ladder. 

OMG LUKE-

YOU DID IT! YOU TALKED TO HER- 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kota-

I poof back to the garage after the weird encounter. I see Reggie sitting on Luke's couch with his palms on his head. I look around for Alex, no sign of him.

"Reggie, you okay?" I walk over to him and pat his back. He pulls up a picture of me and Luke kissing. I feel the need to barf. 

"I think we should break up.." He whispers. Before I could talk, he poofs away. 

What have I done-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!

Also, short chapter but I am posting another one tonight.