Ch8 || Princess

Uraraka's POV

~~~TS to Monday afternoon~~~

"Hey Ochako!"

"Hi Deku!"

The green-haired boy runs up to me to accommodate me on my way to lunch.

"Sooooo~ How were things with your girlfriend?"

There're many words to describe it. I mean I saw Kirishima and Bakugou on a date, almost got killed, and joined the League Of Villains over my weekend.

"Good."

I obviously can't say any of that though.

"That's good. Hey if you're comfortable with it, can I ask who it is?"

"Oh she doesn't go to our school."

"Oh... I don't wanna pry but can you tell me a bit about her? Just so I can have a picture in my mind when you talk about her."

"Well, she's not someone you would describe as 'normal'. She's... She's a bit strange to others to put it, but with me she's like... the ideal human being. For looks, she has ash-blonde hair that she wears up and golden eyes that are cat-like. Another thing about her is her smile. Normally it's a bit unsettling but when she's genuinely happy, her smile is so soft and sweet. Oh sorry I'm talking a lot..."

"No no it's okay! It's nice hearing you talk about her. I'm really glad you realized you had these feelings for her, I'm happy you're happy."

I stop walking for a moment and Deku does the same. I pull the boy into a hug.

"Thank you Deku. Really."

The boy wraps his arms around me. It feels a lot more natural than the first time we hugged.

"Of course."

"God, get a fuckin' room you two."

I pull away from the hug to see Bakugou, Kirishima, and Kamanari.

Okay, if I'm a villain then I can do this one thing once. I have to.

"Cheap coming from mr. 'overprotective'" I look from Bakugou to Kirishima

Kamanari looks confused, Kirishima starts blushing and Bakugou's face turns red for a whole different reason.

"YOU WERE THERE!? I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ROUND FACE!"

"Sorry Deku! I gotta go!"

I callout as I run to the cafeteria with a very angry blond chasing me at full-speed and popping explosions with his hands as he tries to gain speed.

"Uraraka? Bakugou? Hey no running in the halls! I'm getting Aizawa-sensei!"

"SHUT UP SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!"

Bakugou continues to chase me for a bit longer as I chuckle

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHI- OW FUCK WHAT THE-"

I hear a loud thud and look behind me.

"That won't be necessary Iida. Bakugou, I shouldn't have to say not to use your quirks in the halls for no good reason. Are you looking to be expelled?"

I take the opportunity of Aizawa-sensei and Iida lecturing Bakugou to escape into the cafeteria.

~~~TS to later~~~

---

Himiko( ・_・)=♡:

Hiya Ochako!! :)