62

Yoongi looks up from his plate on the sudden interruption. He raises his brow at Jimin giving him a look to continue what he was saying.

Jimin was feeling all the adrenaline rush through his body. Yoongi's gaze never bothered him, but today he's left writhing and twisting in his chair. He feel so nervous, picking on his skin to calm his racing heart.

" Hyung I-" it's like a spell, a curse, that stops him every time he's about to confess. He try to continue the sentence but the words just won't come out.

Yoongi senses the younger's distress from his scent, everyoneu in the restuarant notice that and turn towards them. He places his hand on Jimin's to calm the younger down but the touch only made him more nervous.

"Uh I'll be back." With that he runs towards the washroom. His cheeks flushed, eyes droopy, breaths heavy and shaky limbs. He looks at his reflection, he look so pale like an ashen corpse.

" You got this Jimin." He motivates himself, taking in deep breaths and practicing a little. Splashing water on his face, he finally walks out after drying it.

" Yoongi hyung I like you- no, no this is too straightforward." He pulls his hairs in a fit of pit.
" Park Jimin where are your sentiments ? Okay, let's try again." He let go of his hairs, his hand going back down to his waist.

" Hyung, you're the most important person in my life and I don't wanna lose you." He cringes on his own words. He don't need something sugarcoated, but something that can convey his feelings well.

" Shit, was it too clichè."
" Hyung you stole my heart since I was five. Lol that's-" He goes silent when he sees the girl standing close to Yoongi. He steps a little closer to hear their conversations but not to meddle in between.

" Omg you're Yoongi ssi, right ?" The girl chimes, her excitement is clear from her face and the little jump that she do.
" Yes, that'd be me." If Yoongi is intrigued by her, he doesn't show it on his face. Instead he talks to her with a friendly smile.

" I'm such a big fan of yours. I've read your each and every article they're so great." Yoongi smile got bigger on hearing that, he feels a proud feeling blooming in his chest.
In that moment Jimin realise he had never read the articles that Yoongi write. Sure, he have seen one or two sentences when Yoongi was working on them but not the final product.

" Really ? I'm deeply honoured." The girl squealed on her spot when Yoongi offers her his gummy smile.
" Yoongi ssi." The girl suddenly became all nervous, tapping her feet onto the ground.
" What is it ?" Yoongi asks in his gentle tone.

" Are you- are you dating anyone right now?" Jimin was taken aback by the sudden question. Does this girl like Yoongi or something ? He tenses on the thought. He waits for Yoongi's answer.

He knows that he and Yoongi aren't dating but atleast they've something, one that he can't name. But if Yoongi fails to see that, what's the point in even confessing his feelings ?

" No." Yoongi replies without hesitation, his features still so soft and plaint as if he himself likes the girl that is standing in front of him.
" Then... Can I have your number ?"
He couldn't hear anymore of their conversation so he run back to the washroom.

Yoongi starts tensing in his seat, it's been awhile and Jimin is still not back. He's about to go check on him when the younger suddenly shows up. But, this time there's something different about him. Although he has the same smile plastered on his face it somehow look more sad to him.

" You okay ?" Jimin stare at him for a second and Yoongi swear he saw the hurt flashing in his eyes as if telling him that how dare you ask me this after hurting me.

" I'm fine. Let's go." Before Yoongi could say something in response, Jimin is already walking towards the cashier.

" Jimin." Yoongi hold him by the wrist once they're out of the restuarant. Jimin stare at Yoongi's hand, the way Yoongi hold into his hand it causes burn in his skin.
" Umm let's take a walk to park." He was afraid Jimin would deny it but he just nods. Freeing his hand from Yoongi's hold he continue to walk. Yoongi wanted to stop and ask him what's wrong but he decided to stay silent and keep walking.

.

" Hyung, will you help me please ?" Right now Jungkook was busy cradling Haru in his arms, hoping that this way the baby would fall asleep but that's not happening.
He look at Taehyung to help him but the older is busy in munching snacks that he found in Jimin's kitchen.

" Sorry gguk, I'm busy right now." His voice came out unclear due to the continuous munching.
" I can see you eating." Jungkook dead ass looked into his eyes, he tries to tone down his words so the baby wouldn't be afraid of his voice.

" I'm thinking." Taehyung places his forefinger on his temples, impersonating that one character that he saw in a movie once.
" Oh, really ?" Jungkook sits on the opposite chair, his back is hurting from standing for too long.

But just as he sit down, all hell breaks loose for Haru. He starts crying like there's no tomorrow. Jungkook immediately stands up in concern. He's ready to call Jimin and Yoongi but the baby miraculously stops crying.

He tries to sit back again but Haru starts crying this time too.
Taehyung watches the scene with a smile. Seeing Jungkook hold a baby in his arms is doing wonders to his own mind.
" He don't want you to sit." He says from what he had observed.

" Then I'll have a broken back by tomorrow." He continue to pace around the kitchen, he takes the support of a nearby wall to keep him erect.
" Don't worry I'll give you a massage." Finally standing up from his spot, Taehyung walks towards Jungkook and starts massaging his shoulders. The younger suddenly let's out a satisfied moan unwilling, which made Taehyung smirk.

His hand travel down his back slowly, in a teasing manner. His face is so close to Jungkook that, that he could almost feel his breaths on the back of his neck. Taehyung's hand slides all the way to hold Jungkook's tiny waist, one that fits perfectly in his big hands.

" Ahh." Jungkook suddenly shriek out in embarrassment, running away from Taehyung's hold. He looks for words but the older just made him forget everything.

With a satisfied smile Taehyung steps closer to him, he's just an inch away from grabbing Jungkook in his arms.

" I'll go lay him down." Jungkook turns to walk away, Taehyung is standing close enough to stop him butt on a second note he steps back. This isn't the right time to do such thing. He have to think of a way to make his dumb friends confess this feelings. His love story can wait a little more.

He leans onto the door frame and watches Jungkook run away and hide his blushing face. He's cute... That's the only thought running through his mind.

__________________________________________

You can continue screaming at me here. 😔 Sorry