LOVE😍

After that all again went to select dress for marriage.
Prachi after selecting dress for abhi and king, went to select dress for herself.
She choose dress and went to trial room but someone pulls her to a side and closed her mouth.
Prachi is first shocked, she struggled to come out of his hold but then calm down after hearing his voice, "Prachi calm down this is ranbir"
"Ranbir, I am scared why are you playing like this? But where were till now" Prachi asked.
"Prachi, actually I brought a surprise for you" Ranbir said.
"what surprise?" Prachi asked excitedly .
"not only for you but for the whole family" Ranbir said.
"OK say what surprise" Prachi asked.
"come" saying Ranbir called other family members to come.

But here all the couple are busy in something.
Abhigya..
"Pragya how many hours will you take to select a dress. I am standing for 1 hour. You have already completed your wedding shopping right" abhi asked.
"ji wedding shopping are over but honeymoon shopping is still there right?  Don't say me that you are not interested in honeymoon " Pragya whispers in his ears.
Abhi was stunned to see his wife bold talk,"Pragya is this really you? " he asked and a Pragya being annoyed because of his unromantic talk tried to go from there but before that abhi back hugged her and whispers in her ears, "I love you".
But Pragya is shocked and turned around to see whether anyone is watching them or not and after ensuring that no one is there she replied, "I love you too''

Abhi replied, "I love you more love"

Purab disha....
"purab when I lost my memory I totally changed but now I got my memory. So, should I dress like bulbul or disha" disha asked.
"darling I loved both bulbul and disha truely ,so you can buy the dress you like" purab said and continued, "I love you love"
Both shared a eye-lock

King meera....
"meera can you please come inside. I need your help" king called meera with a naughty smile.
But our innocent meera went inside the trial room thinking to help him.
As soon as meera went inside king locked the door and hugged her.
"King what are you doing ? You called me to help you right" meera asked while trying to come out of his hold.
"yes actually I need to romance and I can't romance alone right so I called you" king said.
"haha very funny. Don't act like a teenager. You are not 15 but 55, OK?" meera said and was about to go when he said, "I love you love"
And they shared a eye-lock.

Shivika.....
Rikara.....
Ruvya......
Oberoi ladies are selecting the dress and talking with each other while ignoring their hubbys who are standing in a corner irritated as their wives are not showing attention towards them.
To get their attention Oberoi men planned something and called their respective wifes.
"om why you called me" Gauri ask.
"to romance" om said while looking into her eyes.
"Idiot I need to do shopping" saying  gauri was about to go from there but om held her hand and said,"I love you love" and they shared a eye-lock