challenge

"Ruhaan when you came. Rhea he is our brother Ruhaan I told you right" Dhruv said to rhea looking Ruhaan.
"so you all still remember me" Ruhaan said with a painful smile.
"Ruhaan please listen to us once.... We...... " shivaansh started but Ruhaan stopped him by showing his palm.
"Ruhaan we are your brothers and sister" radhikaa said.
"yeah the one who left me when I needed them the most" he said
"we are your family. Don't say like this to us" mannat said.
Ruhaan chuckles painfully and said, "family....... That's the reason I still stay with you".
All don't know what to say........

"why he is behaving like this" rhea asked
"that....... "shivaansh said everything including Mishti's relation with Ruhaan but didn't say her name.
All are shocked
"who is the girl? Don't you try to reach her" Ranbir asked
"no actually it's our fault that we didn't trust him" shivaansh said but mannat said pointing towards someone which shocked everyone.
Mannat said, "she is the girl we were talking about" she said pointing towards Mishti.
"what the hell" Ranbir said confused.
"how is my sister related to him" Ranbir said
"I will say that bhai" Mishti said and continued, "but I will say it to everyone including elders" saying she went from there.
"but who is the girl who created misunderstanding between you guys and Ruhaan.
"she.........." radhikaa started

"Gauri now say what you were going to say yesterday" Pragya asked.
"actually after he went away from us to London. Ruhaan friend visited us and we came to know that a girl  created misunderstandings between us and she was in love with Ruhaan. When Ruhaan refused her love knowing her reality, she came up with a plan and made Ruhaan bad in our eyes and also we came to that the girl who Ruhaan slapped is the same girl who separated Ruhaan from us for her stupid revenge"Gauri said what happened after Ruhaan went to London.
All are shocked.
"who is the girl. Didn't you try to reach her" abhi asked.
"yeah we tried but now she is married so we thought she must have changed so we left her" anika said.
"but kids don't know about Ruhaan's truth and started hating him.  So he even doesn't speak to them properly" anika said

And this side radhikaa finished saying everything but Ranbir questioned, "now from where Mishti comes in this"
"till now she is not there but she came into Ruhaan's life after he went to London" mannat said.
After that all went downstairs and saw elders sitting.
Seeing this Dhruv said, "we want to say something. Shall we? "
"yeah you can" shivaay said.
"actually dad we don't know the whole story that Mishti and Ruhaan loved each other during their stay in London and they also studied in same college but due to same reason they broke up" shivaansh said
"we know that beta. Even we are waiting for Mishti to say the reason behind the Break up" abhi said.
That time Mishti came and said, "hey everyone I want to say something" Mishti said.
"Mishti don't worry we know your love story with Ruhaan and we support you" Pragya said.
"but we want the reason behind your break up" Pallavi said.
"actually mom you all know that Ranbir bhai and I used to fight a lot and that's the reason I went London but the reason I went to London is I want to stay from bhai after our fight, actually that time bhai said I can't do everything which he does and we had a fight and I went to London. At that time I saw Ruhaan and came to know that he never talks to anyone and also he is my senior. I remembered before coming here I heard Bhai talking of some challenge of breaking Prachi's heart for rhea. So to prove that I can do anything which bhai can do I planned to love and break Ruhaan's heart.
I challenge to break Ruhaan heart but.........." Mishti is crying while others are shocked to know that Ranbir had once planned to do this to Prachi. But Prachi is not shocked as Ranbir already told her the truth and get forgiveness from her
"then?........continue...........but I need to speak to Ranbir and Prachi about this afterwards" Pragya said in a strict tone.
"but mom...... " Prachi tried to say something when Pragya stopped her and said, "not now".
"for a silly fight you played with my son's feelings" Gauri shouted but om made her calm and asked Mishti to continue,
Mishti continued "then I started taking to Ruhaan and slowly he became my friend and started having feelings for me. But in this, like how bhai started loving Prachi during his challenge even I started developing feelings for Ruhaan and then one day he shared his past of how the girl created misunderstandimg his family and how much he miss them (Oberois have tears in their eyes hearing this). Ruhaan came to know about my challenge when he overheard my friends talking about it. He became angry and broke up with me" Mishti  finished saying when mannat questioned.
"Is that the reason he tried to call us"
"yes" shivaansh said.
"what you all  talking about?" om questioned
"actually chachi when we came to know that Ruhaan is innocent we are guilty because he tried to call us but we scolded him and asked him to never call us as we thought he played with a girl's life and then we collected information about him and get to know that he loved a girl and even break up with her and we got Mishti photo and came to know that she is the girl Ruhaan loved" shivaansh said.
"how can you do this? How can you all hurt him with your words?" anika asked in a broken voice.
"mom we all are in fault. We can't blame anyone. How can we talk to him normally that time because we all were thinking him of a bad and spoiled brat" manna said.
All become quite as they don't know what to say.
Suddenly Mishti say Ruhaan laughing and talking to someone happily

She is shocked and asked others to see it and even others are shocked

But then all smiled seeing him happy after many days......

PRECAP
"Ruhaan who were you talking with yesterday night" Mishti asked.
"my girlfriend maya" Ruhaan said while the others are shocked while sits with teary eye and shocked face.

HI GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋