HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today is Mishti's birthday..... All are planning to surprise her... So none wished her and Mishti thought all forget her birthday and became upset.

AT THE DINING TABLE,
"Hope atleast Ruhaan wishes me" Mishti thought and saw Ruhaan coming towards her.

But without saying anything he sat on the table and started eating.

Mishti saw him with a cute and innocent face.

"Don't give me that look..... I know it's your birthday today.... And don't expect birthday wishes from me..... Your family will surprise you with their secret parties... Just leave me" Ruhaan said

"Ruhaan what's this yaar? You spoiled our plan.... And why don't you atleast wish her" Ranbir said.

"See I want to propose my girl today.... I have prepared so much and I don't want to spoil my mood by speaking to unnecessary people.... I need to look after the decorations... So I won't come evening... You all enjoy your sister's birthday" Ruhaan said to Ranbir and went out.

"Mishti..... " Ranbir tried to speak but she ran away crying from there.

Radhikaa is called by Aditya for a small lunch date and she is waiting for him.

"Hope I didn't make you wait" Aditya said sitting opposite to her.

"Not at all" Radhikaa said and smiled.

After talking for sometime... Their order came.

After the date both went for a walk,
"Adi don't forget to come for Mishti's birthday OK?" Radhikaa said

"But Radhu Is Ruhaan really going to propose someother girl and also Mishti won't be happy wholeheartedly as Ruhaan will not be with her" Aditya asked but already Dhrve came there to pick up Radhikaa... So she just winked at him with smile and said, "Why don't you just come and watch"

Adi smiled and went home.

Inside the car Radhikaa noticed Rhea and dhrve sitting very close to each other.

"Excuse me.... Do this things in your room.... It's public place... If any kids saw you both... What they will think" Radhikaa said with a fake stern voice while Rhea Dhruv came out of there dreamland.

"No no nothing like that. He suddenly put the brake so I just fell on him" Rhea said shyly.

"Awe bhabhi is feeling shy?" Radhikaa asked in a teasing tone.

"Don't call me bhabhi... We're are just friends and am not shy" Rhea said

"Yeah yeah your dark red cheek is telling how much shy you are" Radhikaa said but Rhea continues, "ok then what about you? How was your lunch date"

"Yeah we discussed about our marriage and honeymoon and what we are going to do on our honeymoon also" Radhikaa said smirking

"Atleast have some shy or please learn how to blush from Rhea Radhikaa.... See how cute she is" Dhruv and again Rhea Dhruv got into a eye lock.

"okok now please take me home.... And stop your romance" Radhikaa said and the three went home

Ranbir is drawing something when Prachi enters the room, "Wow Ranbir after spending a whole day with om uncle you got interest in drawing... Well super your donkey is perfect"

"What donkey? Hello madam it's a horse" Ranbir said keeping his painting brush aside.

"Oh" Prachi said

"What oh? Say something... How is my donke.. No horse horse" Ranbir asked

"you itself said it's donkey.... Then what will I do" Prachi said and was about to go when Ranbir held her hand and made her turn towards him.