SHE IS THE ONE 😘

Today all are going for shopping for the upcoming wedding.
All are traveling in their cars with their families.
In abhigya's car,
Abhi is driving while Prachi is sitting beside him thinking something and abhi got what she is going through. So he thought to speak it out with her after reaching the mall but then noticing something ,"kiara rhea can you both leave my wife. You too are hugging her from the time we got inside the car" he said possessive for his wife, when he saw his two daughters hugging his wife.
"No we won't" kiara said and Rhea continues, "and now you two are not married. You are going to be married. So till then she is only our mother" both hugged rhea again.
AFTER REACHING MALL,
kiara gets down fast and said, "OK guys, see you all later because I am going to select dress for both my meera MA and Pragya MA. And don't you dare disturb us" saying kiara holds Pragya and meera's hand and went inside.
"OK guys you go, I want to speak to my daughter Prachi, rhea you go with other" saying abhi holds Prachi's hand and leaves from there.
All went with their partners now only Shahana Aryan Sunny Rhea Dhruv and Radhikaa  is left out.
"Aryan, even though we are not couple, we are friends na. Come let's go" shahana said but Aryan felt some pain in his heart when she said they were not couple but didn't understand it and went with her.
"OK guys then let me go with sunny bhai.  Bhai please let us go alone because I am fed up of this Dhruv's nonsense" radhika said.
"what? But what I did?" Dhruv asked confused.
"I am talking about your nonsense talk. OK bye we are leaving bye" saying she went with sunny.
Now only riya and dhruv are remaining.
"can we go" Dhruv asked.
Rhea just nodded her head and went before him and slipped. Before her back would touch the floor, a strong hand held her waist. The man who saved her is Dhruv.
They shared a sweet eyelock.

On the other side,
Prachi and abhi are talking
"papa why you called me alone ,do you need anything?" Prachi asked
"Prachi, I don't want you to remember the past but now it is needed.
I know I have scolded you for coming between rhea ranbir but in real you were not at all in fault. Please forgive me for that Prachi. I promise I will be the best father for you 3. I showed my love to kiara and Rhea but failed to show it to you" saying abhi holds Prachi's hand asked her to forgive him.
But Prachi said, "papa, you are the best and I know that you love me and my sisters alot.
I am too small to forgive you. But yes I was hurt seeing you marring meera auntie and your accusations towards for rhea ranbir matter. I will never hurt you. But right now I need sometime to forget everything because even though you love me so much, I saw how mom suffered because of you in these 20 years"
"OK beta take your own time but now can I help you for your dress selection" abhi said with a smile and Prachi said, "yes, come papa like kiara Didi I am going to select dress for both my papa and king uncle" saying she called king there and all went inside.

Here riya dhruv broke the eyelock but dhruv had some flashback of him playing with some girl and both he and the girl are just 5 years old.
"Rhea I am speaking to you for the first time after coming here but I feel like l have met you somewhere else. " Dhruv said looking towards rhea.
"yeah even I felt the but don't know why.... Ah... " rhea is about to speak further when she sees radhikaa calling her .
"rhea what are you doing with him, come sunny Bhai is there let's go. Wait... One sec, I have to do a important call. I will came after that" radhikaa said and after seeing rhea out of sight ,she turned towards dhruv,"Dhruv now did you get why I leave you with her"
"why? Still I can't understand? " dhruv asked.
"Dhruv!! How can you forget her? " radhikaa shouted.
"Is that her? "dhruv asked for which radhikaa nodded her head.
Listening her dhruv is happy as well as shocked and went into same flashback.
"Dhruv.... Dhruv... Can you hear ?" radhikaa asked knowing her brother went into dreamland.
"She is the one " the only word came out of
Dhruv mouth and he turned towards the direction where rhea went.

HI GUYS!!
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY 😅😅😅
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋