RADHIKAA'S MARRIAGE TALKS

"what but how did you meet Ruhaan" shivaansh asked and Maya said, "that...... " before she would say further Ruhaan came there, "Maya have you take your tablet?"
Maya nodded no. "what is this Maya?  Are you a small kid, here take your medicine. Come now  and sleep" saying Ruhaan dragged her to sleep...............................

The next day.........
It's the most beautiful day for abhigya and kira(king meera), it's their marriage today.
Maya went to her house and said she will be back in the evening for marriage.
"Ruhaan please say what happen to Maya and you. How you guys meet?  We want to make up for our mistakes" Dhruv said and at the time elders came. Hearing Dhruv shivaay ask, "what you guys were talking about? "
"papa that......... " mannat said everything of Maya's past which she said yesterday.
All are shocked and Gauri said, "beta please say we will help you definitely. That girl first made you away from us and also played with Maya's life.....say something Ruhaan"
"OK I will say but not now. Today is special day so after auntie uncles marriage we will talk" Ruhaan said and went from there.
Mishti blocked Ruhaan way and they shared a eye-lock.
"Leave me" Ruhaan said but Mishti said, "Not so soon Mr Oberoi"
"what happen to you? Now with whom you had a bet? " Ruhaan asked which hurts Mishti but without showing it she said, "Ruhaan OK say what should I do to get forgiveness from you" even though she tried she can't control her tears.
"see I know even Ranbir did the same thing with Prachi but I am not great like her to forgive you immediately. So.... " before Ruhaan would complete Mishti said, "so you will forgive me definitely but not now right? "
"No I will never forgive or forget you. Please leave me alone " saying Ruhaan went from there.
"But I will definitely get my love back Ruhaan" Mishti said to herself.
At evening, last minute decorations are going on, when om called radhika
"Radhi, am thinking of your marriage. What's your opinion on it? " om asked her.
"what papa..... marriage.... now? Why? " radhikaa is stammering.
"Do you love someone" Gauri asked and om continued,"If yes say his name we will get him married to you"
"No I don't love anyone but marriage and other things are not for me, I mean I am not interested in marriage and Ruhaan Bhai is there right? " Radhikaa said.
"OK then see this pic (gauri gave her a photo) he is my friend's younger son, he with his elder brother coming here for the wedding. Talk with him and take your own time. If you like him tell us and about Ruhaan then it's little complicated and we will take care of it" om said and without any option radhikaa said ok and went with the photo.
"Are you not sad?  You don't like marriage right? " Dhruv asked radhikaa.
"But papa didn't force. He just asked me to talk to him once and now I don't think I didn't like marriage" radhikaa said with dreamy eyes seeing the photo.
All smiled seeing her happy.

"shivaay did our new investors arrived? " abhi questioned shivaay.
"Abhi the bridegroom should be happy and should not take any tension. We are there right we will take care" purab said while entering the room.

After sometime Maya arrived, all told her about radhikaa alliance and radhikaa showed Maya, the boy's photo.
Maya is shocked to see him.
"He is coming here today" radhikaa said.
"what?" Maya shouted in shock.
All are confused.

"Hello everyone, so here are our new investor and his family" Vikram said.
Maya is again shocked.
She called Ruhaan and said, "Ruhaan come here fast am scared. My past and present are here now"
Her words reached the ears of our younger generation and they are shocked with her words.
"what do you mean Maya?" Radhikaa asked in the fear of whether the boy in the photo is related to Maya or not as she can't loose him because he is not only love at first sight her but also her first love.
Again with fear radhikaa continued, "Is he related to you" showing the photo radhikaa asked.
"Yes he is my..................... " Maya said shocking everyone.

HEY GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋