FORGIVENESS

Without control over her emotions shahana said a name which shocked Aryan ........
Before Aryan would speak, all heard a scream from upstairs.

All saw saanjh running downstairs while covering herself with a shawl.

Getting worried all asked her what happened.

"Ruhaan Ruhaan...... He.. He tried to... He..." saanjh was stammering.

"what the hell did you do with my wife" Arjun roared without thinking but Ruhaan said, "Nothing. your wife came to me and was talking that  she will throw me out of this house and is now doing this drama"

"Do you think I will trust you" Arjun shouted.

"But we believe our son... Leave him Arjun" Oberoi family said.

Ruhaan was very happy seeing his family supporting him but controlling it he said, "OK Mr Arjun You trust your wife blindly right....... Here let's see who is right and who is wrong and you will realize what you lost in your life" Ruhaan said...

Saying Ruhaan played a video in front of everyone where saanjh confused her crimes while talking with Ruhaan upstairs.

"Ruhaan when Arjun married Maya I was so broken and jealous. So after confessing my love to arjun and lied that am going to London I came to Mumbai where I saw you.

I thought if I introduced you as my boyfriend Arjun will feel jealous and came back to me but you already found my plan and also seeing you happy with your family I was so angry.. Because from childhood my parents got me all I want just like yours but that time I lost everything so being jealous and also you came to know about my plan I threatened you that I will kill your family and make you my puppet. And you made yourself cheap in front of your parents and siblings..... And when you went to haryana I thought I overreacted and destroyed your happiness.. So I came to apologize but you slapped me hurting my ego and as that day luck is on my side your parents came to know about this and visited me but I said bad about you and made you suffer more....... Then you went from my life and your family's too disowns you and I got a guy who is obsessed with Maya to separate her from arjun and I was almost successful when arjun's mom fell from staircase and died and Maya went to help her but that time arjun reach there he thought Maya killed his mom and she went to jail and I saw all this in CCTV footage but destroyed it since that's my only chance to get Arjun. As I thought I got him and when arjun shot Maya I was very happy that she is dead but you saved her" saanjh finished saying
"why are you saying this to me?. I already know this" Ruhaan said.
"Yeah but since you are happy with your parents I thought to remain you about your Messfull life" saanjh said smirking.
"But because of that only I got Maya" Ruhaan said proudly.
"wow you are saying proudly but she is a psycho and OK so if you are happy then am ready to disturb you" saying saanjh started her drama.

VIDEO ENDS.......

All are standing numb...

Arjun is the most shocked one.

He was about to slap saanjh when Ruhaan held his hand and said, "Please don't do the same thing you did with Maya. Atleast take care of saanjh. I know she did wrong with me but now I have my family and they believe me and that's enough" Ruhaan said but without listening to him Arjun ran and fell on Maya's feet and said, "Maya sorry I didn't know that you are innocent... Please give me another chance" arjun begged her
"I gave you so many chances now no more and I found someone who will be with me even in my bad times unlike you who left me" Maya said and went from there.

Here Gauri came and slapped saanjh like anything.
Others tried to stop her but she didn't listen to them.

"How dare you?  For 5 years we were away from our son because of you and here you are saying stupid reasons" Gauri shouted.

"Sorry aunty I also felt guilty for what I did to Ruhaan but now when I saw Ruhaan with Maya whom I hate the most I thought to make him away from you all again" saanjh said.

"Please leave from here" shivaansh shouted.

Arjun and family went from there.

Before going Arjun said, "I know am wrong and Ruhaan you are right I realized what I lost in my life. But our daughter consider saanjh as her mom. Thank God I didn't bring her here. So saanjh from today you are only my daughter's mom and not my wife"
When he was about to exit Ruhaan said ,"Don't make the same mistake you did in Maya's case...... Saanjh loves you but what she did was also wrong but now she is mentally weak I think her father's death also affected her.  So take care of her" saying he went from there.
"Arjun you are a millionaire in such young age but lacks knowledge in relationships.
Next week we have a business meet right?  After that we will talk. Now go to your house" shivaay said.

Both Ruhaan and Maya are standing near swimming pool.
"Ruhaan I think you should forgive Mishti and your family too" Maya said making Ruhaan shocked.

"what!?" Ruhaan said

"what means are you going to not talk to them all your life? Have you forget what your mom did to her for the pain saanjh caused you " Maya said and Ruhaan started thinking
Both went inside and saw everyone standing there

"We are sorry beta" Oberoi family said to their son.
Ruhaan Just hugged everyone tearfully

"And now...." Maya was about to tease Ruhaan with Mishti name when he said

"But sorry I can't forgive Mishti" saying he went from there leaving Mishti shocked..

"But why?  When you can forgive saanjh then why can't me?" Mishti shouted behind him which made him stand on his track.

But without answering he went from there.
"Don't loose hope beta.  He is up to something. Let's wait" Om said.

All are about to leave when Aryan shouted, "All of you wait I have something to say"

"What?" sunny questioned.

"I know today they are so many shock and reunion and so I want to say something and shock you once" Aryan said making all smile.
"OK what shock you have for us...... You are going to propose shahana" abhi said laughing but kept quiet seeing shahana.
"Abhi! " Pragya glared him and asked Aryan smilingly, "What surprise beta?"
"Actually uncle is right" saying he knelt down and proposed shahana while roses petal fell on her.

She is surprised and teary eyed.
"But..... " shahana was about to protect when Aryan said sternly, "Yes or no"
"Yes I love you" saying shahana hugged him.
All smiled and left from there giving them privacy and wishing them all the best.

At night, while having dinner,
"How came you know shahana loves you?" Prachi questioned.

"Di before Ruhaan bhai exposed Mrs saanjh
Me and shahana was talking that time....
FLASHBACK.....
"Mrs purab khanna....." shahana said her name.
While Aryan said under his breath,"mom"
FLASHBACK ENDS.......
He narrated what and all shahana spoken while all are shocked.....

"What shahana are you mad or something?" Ranbir said
"Beta.... Listening to her words you suppressed your feelings" purab asked.

"But now am Aryan's mom and am saying only you are my DIL no matter what.... Even if Aryan doesn't love you also I will make him marry you" Disha said hugging shahana.
"Mom! How can you say like that I will always love her" Aryan said with a baby pout.
"I know beta" saying she hugged Aryan also.

"And also I never loved her or shared my room with her and never accepted her as my wife then how can you listen to her words" purab said.

But shahana say everyone and say sorry with a cute face. All smiled...
"Sir I have a doubt... If you never shared your room with aliya mam and never loved or consider as your wife then how can Aryan born. Is he really yours and aliya mam's son.....sorry if I asked something wrong" Maya said

Purab smiled and continued, "Absolutely not beta..... Actually no Aryan is mine and aliya's son only but............"

SO GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
SORRY FOR BEING LATE 😅😅
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋