FORGIVENESS 2

Purab smiled and continued, "Absolutely not beta..... Actually no Aryan is mine and aliya's son only but............ That day is the day Pragya di left from our lives......... Disha went with sunny to hospital as he was continuously crying and asking for kiara and pragya di and got fever. That day Rhea was also crying so I was helping abhi since he don't know how to handle her. When I reach my room, waiter came with a drink saying it's orange juice and lied that disha asked him to give it to me.. After drinking it, I started seeing disha everywhere and that's when aliya entered my room. And we.... We....... (He was feeling little awkward to talk to kids about this) and Aryan was born but that night disha slept with sunny in his room to take care of him and next day when she saw aliya and me in my room...... She left with sunny without listening to me"

Aryan said, "she is such a cheap person.... I really feels ashamed to even call her my mom"

While others nodded agreeing with him.

"And sunny why are you angry with him because since it isn't his fault and aunty even you are angry with him right? But you never gave him chance to speak his side of story" Rudra asked.

First disha saw sunny and then purab and atleast everyone and said, "Actually I am not at all upset with purab but sunny is angry with him for letting him go with me that day" and sunny continue, "Actually I thought dad really cheated mom because that day when mom take me from here, dad didn't react nor say anything so I thought he is bad. Now only I realized my mistake after listening to his story"

And disha spoke, "I thought to give some time to sunny to change his mind and unite him with his father..... So I had to pretend like I was angry on him..... But yes of course I was angry on him for letting me go just like that.... He should have stopped me and said what happened actually but my anger melts when I realized mistakes was also mine but that time it's too late and sunny forced me to leave the city saying he hates his father and don't want to see him"

"Mom tried too hard to make me understand" sunny said but kiara interpret, "Leave it........ aunty doesn't know that only people with brain have knowledge to think"

"What? Are you calling me mad sona" sunny said with fake anger but kiara said, "dev won't you forgive purab uncle now"

Sunny saw purab and both smiled at each other.
With tears sunny hugged purab and whispers, "Sorry dad"

But then he remembers kiara and stared chasing her.

All laughed seeing their cute fight.

"Now Ruhaan..... " Maya was about to say something when Ruhaan showed his palm and said, "Don't try your tricks on me........ I won't forgive her" and went from there.

All become sad.

"When he can forgive that saanjh then why not me?" Mishti cried.

"Don't worry Mishti...... I know Ruhaan is having something in his mind..... Please don't cry" Maya consoled her.

Mishti nodded ok...

"Maya you didn't say how you met Ruhaan till" Rhea asked

"yeah I forget........ That.... "

FLASHBACK......

After Arjun shot maya... Saanjh dragged him and both went with their daughter.

Ruhaan comes that side to get some air but shocked seeing maya lying on the pool of blood.

"Hey girl.... Who are you?..... Open your eyes.... " Ruhaan tried to call shivaansh for help but they all without listening to him scolds him and cuts the call (He called them many times in the past but stopped talking to them long ago when they refused to believe him but seeing Maya forgetting his self respect he called them again)