MARRIAGE

"Yes he is my boyfriend's brother" Maya said shocking everyone.
All are shocked to know the boy's connection with Maya....
Radhikaa have tears on her eyes....
"wow we are going to married in Same's house" radhikaa said with happy tears and continued, "I was afraid that you will say he is your boyfriend"
"So you started loving him that much" Maya teased her and dhrve said, "Don't dream too much..... Till he didn't say he likes you or not"
"Shut up dhrve no one can say no to radhi" Rhea said and Dhruv closed his mouth.

"But why you said your past is also here that means your ex husband is also here right" Prachi asked
"Yes am talking about them only" Maya towards a family and all are shocked again

While on the other side,
Oberoi  was also shocked seeing the family of their new investor because his wife is the one who separated Ruhaan from them.

"Maya that means our new investor is your ex husband and his wife is the one who separated u from your ex and Ruhaan from us" Ranbir asked and Maya nodded
At that time Ruhaan came there and shocked to see them
He whispered, "Saanjh"

"Maya that means our new investor is your ex husband and his wife is the one who separated u from your ex and Ruhaan from us" Ranbir asked and Maya nodded At that time Ruhaan came there and shocked to see them He whispered, "Saanjh"

And got angry on seeing her there.
He was about to react when Maya held his hand nodding no
But Arjun and saanjh saw Maya and Ruhaan and are shocked to see them.
Arjun is shocked to see Maya alive and gets emotional thinking about her unconditionally love for him But his hate for her for his mom's death made him put expressionless face
Saanjh, after seeing Ruhaan with his family was very angry but then smirked thinking, "Even Maya is here.. This time Ruhaan's family will disown him definitely..........and that too forever"

and that too forever"

After sometime,

"Hey Maya baby! Looking beautiful" a boy said.
"so you know that am here " Maya said blushing on his compliment
"yeah your friend Ruhaan only said me....." the man said
"OK rudra enough of your flirting. Where is your brother? " Maya asked
"But why are you asking him" rudra questioned

 Where is your brother? " Maya asked "But why are you asking him" rudra questioned

"Because........ " Maya told him about Oberois discussing of radhikaa marriage with him
"Oh my God...... What is happening?  Is this the same family? Today morning only dad gave him her photo and ask if he is ready to marry her or not" rudra said but Maya asked, "But what is there to be shocked"
"Seriously Maya you don't know...... Your ex husband is here with his good for nothing wife and that too investor of this family and this is also Ruhaan's family.... See how God is playing with us" Rudra said but suddenly heard a voice from behind, "God is not playing with us but them.......... Years ago both husband and wife did many wrong things now it's time to teach them a lesson"
"Don't do anything wrong Ruhaan" Maya said
"No Maya am very much clear in my plan.......Ready to enjoy the drama which is going to take place after the marriage" saying he went from there.
"Hope all ends well" Maya said

In garden area, Radhikaa is searching for him, her 2 hrs old love who she wished to be with forever But suddenly she pushed a man who slipped and fell in mud.
He get up angrily but gets lost in her beauty.
Radhikaa called him making him come out of his dreamland.
"Hello Mr sorry for pushing you... Actually I was in hurry come I will show you the washroom" saying radhikaa held his hand but he just saw his hand and her face repeatedly.
After washing his face radhikaa is shocked to see him. She thought, "Oh My God what I have done. For whom I was running I pushed that man in mud. Now what he will think of me"

The man's face is shown

"Hey hi I am Aditya......you are Radhikaa
Right? Let me come to the point Dad gave me your photo to talk to you and I don't want to go slow so....... Shall we be friends?" Aditya asked
"Are you not angry with me for pushing you in mud" Radhikaa asked
"No you didn't do it intentionally" Aditya said
And both talked for few minutes and went from there as to attend the marriage.

Abhigya and kira are taking rounds.
"finally we are getting married now no one can separate us... All the evil are gone from lives" Pragya said.
"yeah fuggy but I think now you should not talk like this and waste your energy. Please save something for tonight" abhi whispered to her ears.
Getting what he is saying Pragya's cheek tuned red.
"Meera my 20 years old dream is going to be fulfilled am so happy" king said
"Yeah king me too am excited" meera said and they smiled at each other.
Once the wedding is done, Pandit declared them as husband and wife

All hugged each other in happiness
"Radhikaa I know now only we became friends but I wish you to be my bride one day...... I won't force you. If you don't like me it's okay" Aditya said but Radhikaa said, "No I like you so much when I saw your pic itself. I believe we will make a great couple but first let's be friends and understand each other"
Both exchanged numbers.

"Ruhaan one day even we will be married like this right" Mishti said
"Not again please don't do this tricks with me. Am not in a position to forgive you" Ruhaan said and went from there to make a call
Arhana was standing with each other when suddenly Aryan asked, "when are you going to married"
"No idea am not interested" shahana said
"Do you love someone?" Aryan asked but shahana is shocked and while stammering she said, "N... N...No"
"Then why are you stammering" Aryan asked
"I loved a guy but his mum said I am middle class and not fit for her son . So am pretending like am happy but missing him each and every second" shahana said in a painful voice
Aryan Thought, "Oh no mine is really one side love but I can't see her like this. I will unite her with her love"
And Aryan asked, "who is the lady who called you middle class and not for for her son. Please tell me shahana"
Without control over her emotions shahana said a name which shocked Aryan ........

HEY GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋