PROMO

"Ruhaan when you came. Rhea he is our brother Ruhaan I told you right" Dhruv said to rhea looking Ruhaan.
"so you all still remember me" Ruhaan said with a painful smile.
"Ruhaan please listen to us once.... We...... " shivaansh started but Ruhaan stopped him by showing his palm.
"Ruhaan we are your brothers and sister" radhikaa said.
"yeah the one who left me when I needed them the most" he said
"we are your family. Don't say like this to us" mannat said.
Ruhaan chuckles painfully and said, "family....... That's the reason I still stay with you".
All don't know what to say........

"why he is behaving like this" rhea asked
"that....... "shivaansh said everything including Mishti's relation with Ruhaan but didn't say her name.
All are shocked
"who is the girl? Don't you try to reach her" Ranbir asked
"no actually it's our fault that we didn't trust him" shivaansh said but mannat said pointing towards someone which shocked everyone.
Mannat said, "she is the girl we were talking about" she said pointing towards Mishti.
"what the hell" Ranbir said confused.

"Gauri now say what you were going to say yesterday" Pragya asked.
"ah....... "Gauri said what happened after Ruhaan went to London.
All are shocked.
"who is the girl. Didn't you try to reach her" abhi asked.
"yeah we tried but now she is married so we thought she must have changed so we left her" anika said.
"but kids don't know about Ruhaan's truth and started hating him.  So he even doesn't speak to them properly" anika said

"Mishti don't worry we know your love story with Ruhaan and we support you" Pragya said.
"but as fault is yours it will take more time for him to forgive you" Pallavi said and continued, "both brother and sister are same. I failed as a mother" she said looking towards Ranbir and Mishti with teary eyes.

"Ruhaan who were you talking with yesterday night" Mishti asked.
"my girlfriend maya" Ruhaan said while the others are shocked.

HEY GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE PROMO?
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED SOON!
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋