And a little more

" Okay so...what are we supposed to do?" Lavender asked nervously as she turned and tripped over Atlas's desk. "Oops sorry." she whispered.

Atlas stayed where he was a couple feet from her with a soft smile. They'd had their hands all over each other, making as they made their way upstairs to his chambers. Then he'd released her. He saw her tense a little as she walked around the room, until she'd made her way to his desk. Touching the books and papers as if immensely interested in the object.

Atlas shrugged. "That's the beauty of this...there are no rules. We do what we want." he said slowly. "But." He spoke up louder. "We're not going to have sex bumblebee."

"We're not?" she almost shouted out.

"No."

She blinked and cleared her throat. "Uhm....no I want to....I do."

"And I believe you." He grinned. "But there's no rush....and when I say no sex....." he trailed off with a mischievous smirk. "I just mean....penetrating you...." he paused. "With my dick." He added for good measure.

Lavender pressed her palms against her cheeks, relieved that he couldn't tell how red they were.

"But everything else goes...." He put his hands up. "Seriously....you set the pace. I can wait for you, for the rest of my life." He clarified.

Lavender nodded and shook her hands by her side. "Okay, yes....I uh....I want...uhm....I want to kiss you." she replied.

"Then come here." He whispered.

And so she did with a smile. Her arms came around his neck as his wrapped around her waist. Their heads angling as their mouths locked.

They took their time. Slow teasing kisses. Sucking on each other's lips. Letting their tongues lick the other's lips and chin. Teeth grazing the neck, warm moans on their faces. Not restraining each their breathless soft moans.

Lavender's hands moved over his shoulders, down his strong back. Gripping his shirt tightly and she pressed herself against him.

Atlas simply followed her lead. As her hands roamed, so did his. Up and down the other's backs. His fingers teasingly tugging on her laces but never undoing them.

Lavender kissed him harder, pressing her body into him more. He pressed back, holding her even tighter, her chest brushing against his.

Her body felt hot. Was she wearing too much clothes? She gripped his shirt, pulling at it slightly. She wanted to feel his skin. No, that's too bold, slow down. She moaned loudly and broke the kiss.

"What do we do next?" she whispered.

"I told you, whatever you want. I'm taking your lead." he grinned mischievously. He dipped his head and latched on to her neck.

Lavender moaned and held his shoulders. He sucked on the tender flesh, right before pressing his tongue against her it. Moving his head, tongue flat as if licking her up.

"Oh....oh god...." Lavender arched her neck to give him more access. "Oh my.....oh...." she moved her head and lowered it to his neck to do exactly what he had done to her. She bit the flesh and Atlas groaned. She sucked on it. Her tongue out as she licked him.

"Yeah....oh....keep doing that love..." He whispered stretching her neck.

Lavender moaned as she sucked again and then moved up, her teeth once more grazing his chin. She sucked on it and then licked his Adam's apple.

Atlas shuddered, his grip on her tightening. his eyes closing. "That tongue...." he moaned.

"What?" she looked up.