How You Meet

Jeff The Killer

It was a lonely Saturday night and you were sitting in your room. Your parents were out on a date night and you were alone. You became thirsty and went to go get water. As soon as you poured the glass of water there was a giant crash upstairs. You grabbed your butcher knife and silently but quickly ran upstairs.You saw your attacker and jumped on their back. They tried to stab you but you dodged the knife. They knocked you off of them and you were faced with a knife. You looked up and saw a large bloody grin, eyes with no lids, and jet black or singed hair. You froze as you the flashbacks of news reports and warnings came. In front of you was.... Jeff The Killer. He observed you for a while then put his knife away and lifted the window seal. "Until next time Y/N," he said. All you we're thinking that night was how did he know my name...

Slenderman

You and your mom just had the biggest argument, so you ran off from anger and sadness. You made your way into the forbidden woods and slumped under a tree. You began to cry. "I HATE YOU!" you screamed knowing your mom wouldn't hear you. Then a strong static sound was lodged in your ear. You curled up on a ball and screamed as the pain was unbearable. The it stopped. You looked up to see a very tall, well dressed man, with no face. That's right he had no face, just a blank white canvas. You screamed and jumped back as the stranger said," I won't hurt you, you are too pretty to harm." He spoke in a gentle tone. You blushed at his words but was still scared. "Meet me tomorrow at this tree at 3:00 pm. Until then sweet dreams my dear." Suddenly to u felt very sleepy and everything went black.

BEN Drowned

Your neighborhood was having a garage sale. You already made your profit of $395.68. So you wandered off to your next door neighbors yard. She was a 75 year old little lady with a house full of cats. You looked through her books, old dresses, jewelry but couldn't fund anything. Until you came across a video game. Majora's Mask the game read. You were curious of what is was and bought the game with the money your mom gave you for allowance. You rushed home and put the game in. You grabbed all the food and drinks you will need, Sat down, and got ready to play. You looked over the files and one read BEN Drowned. Curiosity got the beat if you once again and you clicked on the file. "You shouldn't have done that" popped on the screen in red lettering. Suddenly your tv began to glitch. Everything began to shake, and you saw a face in the midst of the black and white lines. The tv screen parted and someone began to crawl out of the tv. You screamed and tried to cover yourself. "Please don't hurt me..." you whispered. The creature slowly walked toward you and removed your arms from your head. "Your to pretty to lay a hand on Y/N." You were surprised at how he knew your name. He kissed your forehead and walked back in the tv. You Sat that for T least an hour still dumbfounded at the previous events..

(What do you guys think?)

Message me if you want me to add more characters!!

Luv ya guys ❤

-Creepy1DOfSummer