He Asks You Out

Jeff The Killer

You noticed Jeff has been acting differently when he's around you. He always jittery and stutters a lot. Like today. You and Jeff are watching a movie and you put a blanket over to u and him. His eyes widen. "Jeff are you ok?" you ask. He simply nods,and looks at you. "Y/N c-can I ask y-you something?" he asks. "Yea of course what's up Jeff." He pulls out a box of chocolate and flowers and says,"Will to u go on a date with me?" He spews out quickly. You blush and say "Of course." He smiles and hugs you.

Slenderman

You noticed Slenderman has been keeping his distance from you for a while. No late night walks, he dosent stop by your room, nothing. Like tonight, you had a rough day st school, because of your teachers, bullies, everything went wrong, and you needed Slendy. You were home alone again, cuz your mom had to work a night shift. You ran up to your room and cried. Suddenly there was a firm knock on your window. It was Slenderman. You were mad at him but opened the window. "Don't cry Y/N, I'm sorry." he said quietly. He wrapped his arms around you and gently swayed back and forth. "Sorry I kept my distance darling, I was nervous, about asking you on a date." You looked up surprised. "You wanna go out with me?" you said. "Will you?" he asked. "Yes!" you said gleefully.

BEN Drowned

BEN wasn't himself lately. He never wanted to eat subs, or chug sodas contests, or play video games with you. But today was different. You just got home from (school/work) and saw rose petals leading to your doorway. Of course you followed them. You found a note if the door saying "WILL YOU..." You opened the door to beautiful shades of pink and purple petals and another note that said "GO OUT ON A...." By this time your heart was racing as you ran upstairs and saw BEN with a huge sign that said "DATE WITH ME?" You jumped in his arms and said,"Yes."