He Comforts You

Jeff The Killer-You have a nightmare

*in Nightmare*
You were at home making Jeff a nice dinner for Jeff when he returns from his killing spree. Its been 2 full weeks since you've seen him and your very excited. As soon as you place the food on the table, Jeff walks in. "Jeff baby is that you?" you say. You walk to the door to see Jeff standing there smiling maniacally at you. "J-Jeff?" you say slightly frightened at his bloody knife. He walks toward you slowly, as he laughs like a mad man. You are frozen in fear as he pounces on you and says," GO TO SLEEP Y/N!!"

*End of dream*

You wake up to someone shaking you gently. You bolt up to see Jeff with a worried expression on his face. "Y/N you ok babe?" he says worriedly. Tears stream down your face as you hug him. "Baby what happened?" he says at he hugs back. "Y-you killed m-me..." you say shaking and crying. He lifts your chin and kisses to u gently. "I would never ever hurt you Y/N.. Ever.. You are my pride and joy. The person that keeps me sane.. I could never summon up to lay a hand on you." You smile and cuddle up to your loving boyfriend.

Slendy-You get bullied (human form)

You screamed in pain as Jessica Thompson, your bully slams you against a locker. She laughs as tears slide down your face. As soon as the bell rings to u sprint home to Slendy. He was in the middle of a book when you slam the door open and run in his arms.. "Y/N babe you ok?" he says. You shake your head no and cry in his arms. You tell him what happened and he calms you by giving you a nice back rub and whispering sweet nothings in you ear.

BEN Drowned

You just had a fight with your mom, you had a bad day at work, and everyone at school treated you awfully. You close the door and slide down it. You begin to cry softly as the window opens. You don't even care to look up knowing it's Ben. You feel a warm embrace and you instantly melt to his warmth. You tell him Your day and he gets a tub if ice cream, pizza, and movies.. He cuddles you for the rest of the night.