Meet Emma :p

Hey guys my name is Emily :) well,Emily Smile Rogers to be exact.I have brown hair,green eyes, and pale skin. I often wear a black shirt,a jean jacket,red jeggings, black and red boots, and a angel necklace i got from my mother. I'm a female as you can probably tell.
Jeff: we sure can *winks*
Emily: Ugh shut up Jeff, or I will gladly take my hammer and shove it down your pretty little throat. Anyways, as you now know my weapon is a hammer. It's easy to handle and very light to carry.
BEN: "ANYONE SEEN THAT LITTLE DORK LUI?!"
Emily: "Please don't scream."
BEN: Sorry babe didn't mean to scare you. *pecks cheek and looks for Lui*
Emily: Before I get interrupted again, I may as well tell you my back story. I was always a happy little girl, living with my beautiful mom, until she gave me up. Well it wasn't that she didn't love me, it was my asshole of a father. Or should I even call him that. He was the one that tore us apart and caused so much damage in our household. Sadly, that monster ended up killing the one thing that kept me sane. My mom. He never even loved her. He only married her to get closer to me, and by closer I mean sexual harassment. He has touched me in ways that can't even be expressed. I was never a bad kid, so why did I deserve this? I wasnt bullied, nor did I have bad grades. I guess things happen for a reason. My life and pretty screwed up, that is until my big brother Toby came and saved the day. I was so happy to see him I nearly jumped for joy, we he took me away to the Slender mansion. So now I live with these dorks I call my best friends. Even though I miss my mom, I'm the happiest girl in the world.
Jeff: *smirks and takes the hammer and runs* catch me if you can!
Emily: bye! *runs and chases after Jeff*

*hope you liked this chapter broken_Emma :)*