Update ❤

Hey guys sorry it's been a very long time,since I've updated but I'm here now!! I'm gonna skip a few of the prefernces for Ticci Toby because I need to start on Homicidal Lui/Sully. So yea here's an update!!

TT
Your Couple Song:
Perfect Two by Auburn

He Cheats/ Wants To Break Up:

You and Toby were sitting on the sofa watching a film. You both were cuddled against each other happy as ever. But, you noticed something was off about Toby. Every second he was looking at his phone, and would smile or laugh. You thought it was one of the guys at first, but when you asked them they said they didn't call or text him. "Y/N I'm gonna use the bathroom I'll be right back babe." he said kissing your cheek. You smiled and watched him walk away. "Maybe this is the chance." you thought. You grabbed his phone and unlocked it to see a conversation between Toby and a girl named Callet. Baffled at what you saw you immediately shut off his phone and grabbed your jacket. Your ran out of the house crying and confused on why he'd ever do that to you. Everything on his messages to Callet was either sexting, flirting, or just flat out nudes. One of the messages really broke your heart.. It said "You know Callet you are no match for my girlfriend. Your way smarter, funnier, and just flat out more beautiful." You ran and ran until you got to your best friends house.