He Gets Perverted

Jeff

Jeff was at your place because he had just came from his killing spree and was very tired. You were in the middle of making lunch when Jeff came and wrapped his arms around you. "Hi Jeff." you said smiling. You feel his hard chest against your back, as He just came from taking a long nap. "Hi babe." he says pecking your cheek. You smile and finish up the last of the PB and J sandwiches. You made Jeff 2 and 1 for yourself. You began to lick the jelly off the knife. Jeff watched you the whole time, Jeff Jr growing excited. When you finished you threw the knife in the sink and turned. You saw a heavy breathing Jeff standing behind You. "Would you mind licking me like like you just licked that knife over there?" he said smirking. Your eyes widened and your cheeks turned beet red. He laughed and kisses you before he ran upstairs to fix his problem.

Slendy (human form)

Slendy was giving you a nice back massage after you cleaned the house, did the dishes, washed your and his laundry, and finished up on homework. You really needed the pressure off of your shoulders and back. He was really getting the places that you needed. "Right there babe.." you cooed as he massages the right place. He simply smirks and continues. He moved his hands up and down your sides as he massaged. "Oh Slendy harder right where You were." He begins to get turned on by the words that effortlessly flow through your mouth. He leans down by your ear and says, "Keep talking like that and your back won't be the only thing that'll get massaged." You gasped at his words and began to blush. You kept quiet for the rest of that massage.

BEN

You and BEN went to the donut shop. He ordered 2 cream filled, 3 long johns, 4 maple, and 3 glazed. You both went to your house and devoured the donuts. You were on your second donut, which was a cream filled. You noticed the cream was a bit looser than normal but overall the donut was delicious. You were almost done when some cream dribbled down your chin. You grabbed a napkin and began to wipe it away. You heard BEN grunt out of frustration. "You okay?" you said looking at him. He simply nodded and he looked down embarrassed. "Ben babe you sure everything's okay you seem a bit off?" you said. He looked at you and said, "That cream that dribbled down your chin won't be the only cream you'll get." You were slightly confused then it all came to you. "Oh my God BEN!!!" you screamed ans threw the napkins at him. He laughed and went to the kitchen.