First Time You See Him Blush

Jeff The Killer

You and Jeff were having an eating contest. It was time for both pur your favorite dessert. Brownies with Fudge and whip cream!!! (If u want something else go ahead hands fill it in) "1,2,3... Go!!" Jeff shouted as you both attacked the dessert. You finishes yours first and gave a holler. Jeff laughed and put bis fork down. You saw he had,some whip cream on The corner of his mouth. You reached over the table and gently wiped it off with the pad of your thumb. His eyes widened at your touch and he blushed. "Awwwwww Jeff your blushing!!!" you cooed as you jumped in his lap and pecked his cheek.

Slenderman (human form)

You and Slender where in the middle of a heated make out session.. On the couch. Slendy was hovering over You as your legs were wrapped around his waist. You ran your soft hands down his rock hard chest. He swiftly pulled You up and pushed you against the wall. He put his hands under your bum to support you. You let your body take over and began to kiss his neck. He squeezed your bum and you let out a loud moan."Oh God baby, squeeze harder.." you cooed. You both continues until you heard someone clear their throat. You looked and saw Jeff smirking at you two. Slender blushed and gently put you down. You kissed hos cheek and said," He's just jealous he isn't as sexy as you are." and walked off.

BEN Drowned

You and BEN were,strolling through the park having Vanilla ice cream. You laughed and talked about your futures and just enjoyed each others company. Some ice cream dribbled down your chin and you quickly tried to wipe it up. You saw a small blush creep on his face and liked at him. "You ok?" You said. He nodded and looked down. You followed his gaze and saw BEN Jr got excited. Your eyes widened as you knew what he was thinking. You both ran home and you helped him with his "little" problem