He Apologizes

Jeff

It's been months since you've seen Jeff.. You were a mess without him although you hated to admit that. You missed when Jeff would call you baby, baby girl, sweetie, you missed his strong arms wrap around you from behind. You just missed him. So You decided to take your mind off of things and walk throughout the forest. You brought your camera to catch some of the beautiful plants and animals that can be seen in the forest.. About 15 minutes in you heard heavy breathing behind You. You turned around yet saw nothing. Slightly scared you kept walking. Suddenly your mouth was covered and you heard a dark raspy voice whisper in your ear, "Hello there sexy, I would love to take you home tonight," You shivered at the thought. You could smell his rancid alcohol breath, and feel his already growing boner on your thigh. You began to cry and try to squirm away from the man but his grip was too strong. "HELP!!!" you screamed hopping at least someone would hear you. "No ones gonna hear you baby girl, your all min---" he stopped in mid sentence. You could hear the shortness of breath and his grip loosened. He fell to the ground and screamed in agonizing pain. You turned and saw Jeff with a bloddy knife in his hands. "Dont ever touch my girlfriend, or else you have another thing coming." he threatened the man. He carefully picked you up and ran to the Mansion. As soon as he got there he apologized. You hugged him tight and forgave him.

Slendy (human form)

You ran home and slammed the door closed. Hot tears were steaming down your face, as you angrily threw the glass vase at your wall. You thrashed and cried till your room was no longer recognizable. Your breathing was so rigid and so uneven you could barely breathe. Your asthma began to kick in. You felt light headed and unbalanced. Your eyes closed as you felt strong arms wrap around your limp body. You woke up 3 hours later to soft sobbing in the corner of,your room. You looked around and saw Slendy crying his eyes out. You were just about to leave him in there when he grabbed your ankle. "D-don't leave me.. I'm so sorry Y/N." You saw the guilt in his face and immediately wrapped him in your arms. "Its okay Slendy.."

BEN Drowned

As soon as the words left Ben's mouth he felt so guilty. He never intended to hurt you it was just in the heat of the moment. He immediately ran to the store and grabbed Ice Cream, Flowers, cookies, and tons of movies and ran home. He opened the door and heard crying from upstairs. His fists tightened and the sound of your crying because he felt so bad. He ran upstairs, burst through your door and hugged you so tight you could barely breathe. You of course hugged him back and mumbled apologies. "I should've never yelled Y/N, I'm so sorry." he said. You smiled and gently kissed him. That night was full of cuddling, kissing, watching movies, and eating tons of ice cream.

(Hey guys!!! Sorry it's been such a long time since I've updated. I've been very very busy with Drama (performing arts) and homework. And also I was wondering if I have any male audiences out there cause I can make one for males too . Okay by my little Creepypastas!!

- _Creepy1DofSummer_