Ticci Toby

How You Guys Meet:

You were walking home from the library on a cold Winters night. Shivering you checked the time,and your phone read 10:48 pm. You sighed and kept walking. Soon you saw a group of boys ahead of you. As you tried to walk past them, one of them grabbed your arm roughly and pushed you against the wall. He smirked and licked his lips. "P-please let me g-go." You whispered as the pain is your arm got worse. He chuckled at said,"I don't think I Will, a sexy girl like you shouldn't be out here at this time of night." You began crying and screamed,"HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" The boy became angry and three you to the ground and began to kick you. You screamed in agony as the pain in your side increased as all the boys joined in on kicking you. Suddenly you heard Ticking. It was very close by. It wasn't even a regular tick tock pattern it was more of a Tick-Tick-Tock. You feoze when you saw a boy your age, with dark hair, goggles covering his eyes, and a bandana type thing covering his mouth. "Let her go." his husky,voice said. All the boys stopped at what they were doing and laughed at the guy. "What are you gonna do? Punch me?" the boy sassed. The man that was ticking chuckles and brought out a hatchet. "I do so much worse than that," he said and began attacking the boys. All you heard was their screams of pain and anger. All of a sudden, all the screaming stopped. You looked up and saw the boys beaten and hacked up. The Angel that saved you looked at You and kissed your hand. "Until we meet again Y/N." he said and faded into the darkness. You ran home happy but frightened at what happened before you just a few moments ago.