Chapter 1 : Jiper, Siker, and Cavin

Authors Note #1: Nobody knows Claire and Gavin are dating Claire uses Hayden as a cover Hayden is okay with it.

Author's Note #2: Bold Italics are peoples thoughts.

Author's Note #3: Bold are text messages.

Piper's POV

I woke up, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and did my make up Today is the day that I tell Jentzen I love him I thought to myself and went downstairs and I saw Jentzen sitting on the couch so I took a deep breath in and sat next to him "Hey Jentzen" I said "Hi Piper" Jentzen said "Can I tell you something" I asked "Sure" Jentzen said "Okay but promise me we will still be friends" I said "I promise now tell me" Jentzen said "Okay I love you if you don't love me back I still want to be friends" I said "I love you too" Jentzen said "So what are we now" I asked "Piper Rockelle will you be my girlfriend" Jentzen asked "Yes Jentzen Ramirez I will be your girlfriend" I said "Yes" Jentzen said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled in to his chest and he kissed the top of my head "Finally" I heard Sophie and Walker say from behind me and Me and Jentzen turned to look at them and I noticed Walker had his arm around Sophie "How long have you two been standing there" I asked "Since you asked Jentzen if you could tell him something" Sophie said "Oh okay but why does Walker have his arm around you" I asked Sophie "Me and Walker are boyfriend and girlfriend" Sophie said "How" I asked.

Sophie's POV

"Ten minutes ago I woke up, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and did my make up Today is the day that I tell Walker I love him I thought to myself and went downstairs and I saw Walker sitting on the couch so I took a deep breath in and sat next to him "Hey Walker" I said "Hey Sophie" Walker said "Can I tell you something" I asked "Sure" Walker said "Okay but promise me we will still be friends" I said "I promise now tell me" Walker said "Okay I love you if you don't love me back I still want to be friends" I said "I love you too" Walker said "So what are we now" I asked "Sophie Fergi will you be my girlfriend" Walker asked "Yes Walker Bryant I will be your girlfriend" I said "Do you want to go to Starbucks" Walker asked "Yeah" I said "Cool" Walker said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we went to Starbucks when we got back you and Jentzen were talking." I responded. "Wow" Jiper said.

Piper's POV

"Okay I'm going to call the squad over" I said and called the squad on Facetime "Hey guys ready to shoot today's YouTube video" I asked "Yeah what is it" Claire asked "You'll find out when you get here" I said "Be there in fifteen minutes" The squad said "Okay bye" I said and hung up and laid my head on Jentzen's shoulder and Sophie laid her head on Walker's shoulder fifteen minutes later the squad walks in and sees my head on Jentzen's shoulder with Jentzen's arm around my shoulders and sees Sophie with her head on Walker's shoulder with Walker's arm around Sophie's shoulders "What is going on" Hayden asked "Me and Jentzen are boyfriend and girlfriend" I said "And me and Walker are boyfriend and girlfriend" Sophie said "Okay" The squad said "Hey Claire can I have your phone" I asked "Sure but why" Claire said handing me her phone "Hey Hunter" I said calling him "Yeah Piper" Hunter asked "It's time to film todays YouTube video" I said "Okay" Hunter said and grabbed his camera and turned it on "Shalom babys hope your days been good but better watching this video today I will be going though my cousin's iPhone" I said "NO" Claire yelled and tried to grab her phone but I gave it to Lev and he held it in the air "But first like subscribe and turn on those post notifications oh and me and Jentzen are boyfriend and girlfriend" I said "And me and Walker are boyfriend and girlfriend" Sophie said "Now let's go though Claire's iPhone" I said and Lev gave it back to me "Hmm I think I'll go though messages oh who is this there is no name just a red heart" I said "NO" Claire yelled and tried to grab her phone but Lev held her back "OH MY GOD" I yelled "What" Sophie asked and I showed her the text messages

Claire

Gavin

Hi Gavy wavy

Hi babe

Want to meet up

Sure when

Tomorrow

Okay remember Piper can't find out about us

Of course not she would kill us

Yeah she would definitely kill us

LOL 

Bye babe love you 😘 😍

Bye Gavy wavy love you too 😘 😍

"OH MY GOD IT'S GAVIN" Sophie yelled "Gavin as in Gavin Magnus" Walker asked "Yeah" I said "Dang" Walker said "Now let's go though her photos" I said "NO" Claire yelled and tried to grab her phone again but Lev was still holding her back and the first photo I saw was of her and Gavin kissing "WHAT THE HECK" I yelled "What" Sophie asked and I showed everyone "Wait who took the photo" Walker asked "Sigh I did" Hayden said "Wait what" Sophie asked "Claire what is going on" I asked "Okay okay I'll tell you me and Gavin love each other and we knew that you would not support us so we asked Hayden to pretend to be my crush so no one would suspect anything" Claire said "Are you kidding me I do support you guys" I said and called Gavin on Facetime using Claire's phone "Hey babe" Gavin said "Hey Gavin" I said "Oh hey Piper" Gavin said "Yeah I know about you and Claire being boyfriend and girlfriend and you guys using Hayden" I said "Oh" Gavin said "Don't worry I support you guys in fact I want you to join the squad again and bring some of your squad" I said "Really thanks" Gavin said "No problem come over" I said "Okay be there in ten minutes" Gavin said and I hung up "Okay well that's the end of this video" I said "And don't forget to like subscribe and turn on those post notifications" The squad including myself said "Oh guys me and Sawyer have something to tell you" Emily said "What is it" I asked "One...Two...Three...WE ARE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND" Semily said "NO WAY" the squad yelled and crowded around Sawyer and Emily and the squad lifted Semily on there shoulders chanting Semily for ever five times then Gavin showed up "Hey babe" Claire said running to Gavin and kissing him on the lips then they broke apart after five minutes "Okay I brought some of my squad including Indigo, Connor, Azalea, and Corinne" Gavin said "Wait did you say Indigo and Corinne" Sawyer asked "Yeah why" Gavin asked.

HAHA I left you at a cliff hanger this is my first cliffhanger.