Chapter 5: Sayden

Author's Note #1: I'm so sorry for not uploading in a while but I have three chapters after this one already written I just need to type them I've just been busy with school.

Symonne's POV

Lev and Jenna thought the squad left but we stayed in the bushes it has been thirty minutes and Lenna stood up "I love you Jenna and as long as I live no will ever hurt you ever again" Lev said "I love you too Lev and thank you for protecting me" Jenna said "Always" Lev said and kissed Jenna on the lips "YES" the squad yelled "Seriously guys" Lenna said and the squad came out of the bushes "Sorry we'll go and let you have some alone time" Piper said and started walking to the car and Jentzen put his arm around Piper's shoulders "We're coming with you" Lev said and put his arm around Jenna's shoulders and Lenna walked to the cars with the rest of the squad Cayden, Dindi, Cavin, Me, Ayden, Connor went with Azalea and Jiper, Siker, Lenna, and Semily went with Hunter when we all got to Piper's house we all changed into our swimsuits and went to the backyard everyone except me and Ayden went to the pool me and Ayden went to the hot tub to make out me and Ayden started making out five weeks ago but we we don't want the squad to know so we do it in secret such as at each others houses or under the water in the hot tub which is what we were doing right now "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE" I heard Jenna yell "Oh crap" I said "Yeah wanna explain what is going on here Jenna asked "Uh so me and Ayden are not official but we started making out in private five weeks ago so uh yeah that's what is happening" I said "Uh okay but you didn't have to hide it from us you know" Jenna said "Okay" me and Ayden said together I then realized that the entire squad was surrounding us then we all went inside and everyone except Jiper,  Siker, Semily, Lenna, Cazalea, me and Ayden went home and eventually we all fell asleep me with my head on Ayden's chest and he had his arm around my shoulders and his head was on my head. Piper,  Siker, Semily,  Lenna,  and Cazalea was in the same position.
Ayden's P.O.V
I woke up and looked around I noticed that Symmone and I were the only ones left everyone else was gone "Symmone wake up" I whispered in Symmone's ear "Hey Ayden" Symmone said "HUNTER" I yelled "What Ayden" Hunter asked "I need you to film a video for me right now" I said "Okay" Hunter said and grabbed his camera and started recording "Hey guys what's up today I'm with my crush Symmone" I said "Hey guys" Symmone said "Today is very special day" I said "Why" Symmone asked "Because I have a very important question for you" I said "What is it" Symmone asked "Symmone Harrison you are amazing, kind, beautiful, smart, and fun I care for you so much and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend" I responded "Yes Ayden Mekus of course I will be your girlfriend" Symmone said "Yes now to tell the squad" I said "Let's do everyone except Lenna let's tell them last since they're the mom and dad of the squad" Symmone said and I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked to the kitchen where the whole squad except Lenna was with Hunter following behind us "Hey guys guess what" I said "Hey Sayden what's up" Everyone said "1...2...3...SAYDEN IS OFFICIAL" Me and Symmone yelled at the same time "NO WAY" the squad yelled excitedly and gathered around me and Symmone and hugged us "Now time to tell Lev and Jenna" Symmone said and me, Symmone, and Hunter went to the trampoline where Lenna was "Hey Lenna" me and Symmone said "Hey Sayden what's up" Lenna said "1...2...3...SAYDEN IS OFFICIAL" Me and Symmone yelled "FINALLY" Lenna yelled and hugged us "Let's go inside" I said "Okay" Lenna said and we all went inside to the rest of the squad "That's the end of this video but before you go" I said "MAKE SURE TO LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON THOSE POST NOTIFICATIONS" The entire squad including myself shouted and Hunter stopped recording "Bye" everyone except Jiper, Siker, and Cavin said and went home me and Symmone also left I walked Symmone home then I walked to my house.

That's it for this Chapter.

Next Chapter will be Semily.

I already have the next Chapter typed.

Next Chapter will be up in a few seconds.