Chapter 8: Lenna

Author's Note #1: Hey guys so I decided to do twenty five chapters total in this book and that's it then I'm done with this book but I will make another Piperrazzi love story book and it will be better.

Author's Note #2: There will be time skips.

Author's Note #3: I was going to do about fifty chapters but I just lost inspiration for this book I'm sorry but if someone wants to help me continue this book then let me know.

Author's Note #4: Everything is going great Lenna is happy together so is Jiper, Siker, and Semily but Cazalea, Dindi, and Cayden (CorinnexHayden) left The squad Sayden and Cavin broke up now Claire and Ayden are dating their ship name is Clayden and Symmone and Gavin are dating there ship name is Savin and Symmone left The squad and joined Goatfam with Gavin and Savin, Cazalea, Dindi, and Cayden got married The squad and Goatfam attended their weddings.

Time skip to two years later

Lev's POV

Today is May 5th, 2024 Jenna's birthday she is turning twenty and I want to ask Jenna to marry me but since her dad is dead I decided to ask Blake her older brother not biologically but to them they are siblings "Hey Blake" I said "Hey Lev what's up man" Blake asked "Well I want to ask for your blessing to marry Jenna" I said "Of course man I know you'll treat her right" Blake said "Yes" I said and Blake looked at the time "Come on we got to go" Blake said "Why" I asked "We have five minutes left until Jenna's surprise party" Blake said "Ok let's go" I said and we went to the kitchen where the rest of the squad was and we all hid behind the counter then Jenna walked into the kitchen.

^^^^^What Lev is wearing^^^^^

Jenna's POV

I was in my room in Piper's house no one comes in here and that's a god thing because if anyone did they would know that I have a son named Asher I never told anyone that Nick not only abused me but also raped me I heard a knock on the door I opened it and it was Piper I walked outside into the hallway "Jenna put on the dress that Lev got you for your one year anniversary then come downstairs" Piper said "Okay" I said and walked into my room after Piper left "Sigh I guess I should tell them about you" I said to Asher and I put on the dress and grabbed Asher put him in a tuxedo and held him in my arms then I walked downstairs into the kitchen.