Chapter 7: Sawyer going home

Emily's Dream/Flashback

"Hey Emily can I talk you" Sawyer asked "Of course" I said "Follow me" Sawyer said and I followed him to his backyard where I saw a picnic laid out with strawberries, grilled cheese sandwiches, sour cream and onion Pringles, apple cider, and rose petals scattered all around "Sawyer what is this" I asked "A picnic date in the moonlight this is your dream date right" Sawyer responded "Yes it is" I said and sat down with Sawyer "Would the lady like a drink" Lev asked "Oh yeah meet our waiter for the night Chef Leb" Sawyer said "Yes please I said and Lev poured me and Sawyer each a glass of apple cider "Thank you Chef Leb" Sawyer said one hour later we finished everything "Hey Sawyer want to go swimming" I asked "Of course" Sawyer said "Great" I said and did a cannon ball into the pool and Sawyer did a cannon ball as well "Hey Emily I have a question for you" Sawyer said  "What is it" I asked "Emily Dobson you are sweet , kind, amazing, beautiful, funny, and I love you very much so will you be my girlfriend" Sawyer responded "Yes Sawyer Sharbino of course I will be your girlfriend" I said and kissed Sawyer on the lips which he returned we stopped after a second "Come on out Hunter" Sawyer said and Hunter came out of his hiding spot "What is happening" I asked "This is a video of me asking you to be my girlfriend" Sawyer said "Aw you are so sweet" I said and hugged Sawyer and he hugged me back

End of Emily's Dream/Flashback

Emily's POV

I woke up and kissed Sawyer on the lips and he immediately woke up "Morning beautiful I love you" Sawyer said "Morning handsome I love you too" I said  "Let's go" I said and helped Sawyer off the hospital bed and we walked to the main office and signed Sawyer out we walked to Piper's house and I called Hunter "Hey Hunter come outside with your camera in five minutes" I said and hung up the phone I then started recording with my phone "Hey my eminems so for me this was yesterday but for you guys it was a few days ago so yesterday Sawyer saved my life so yesterday I was walking across the street while Sawyer was tying his shoe then I felt Sawyer push me so I turned around to see why Sawyer pushed me and I saw a car hit him "SAWYER" I yelled "I love you" Sawyer said weakly "I love you too" I said and Sawyer kissed me on the lips which I gladly returned knowing it could possibly be our last kiss together then I felt him go limp in my arms I saw that he blacked out so I picked up his bloody body and ran to his house and ran into Saxon's room" I said and turned the camera around so it was recording Sawyer "Hey guys so long story short I saved Emily's life" Sawyer said "Now we are telling the squad and his sisters that he is okay the hospital already called his mom and dad and told him but I know that Brighton and Saxon are here with the rest of the squad" I said "But see it's no fun just telling them I'm okay we have to prank them so what we are doing is telling the squad that basically I didn't make it we are doing Hunter first then the squad except Lenna then Lenna because well Lenna is in the backyard doing TikTok right now" Sawyer said and we heard footsteps coming towards the door so Sawyer hid and I put on a look of sorrow "Hey Emily what's wrong" Hunter said "S-Sawyer d-didn't m-make i-it" I said pretending to cry and Hunter started crying but stopped after a minute "Oh no what do we tell the squad" Hunter asked "I know" I said "What" Hunter asked "IT'S A PRANK" I yelled "SURPRISE" Sawyer yelled and came out of his hiding spot "Sawyer thank god you're okay" Hunter said and hugged Sawyer gently then Hunter started recording "Now to prank the squad" I said and went to the kitchen while Sawyer hid in the pantry where Brighton, Saxon, and the whole squad except Lenna was "Hey guys" I said sadly "Hey Emily what's wrong" Piper asked me "S-Sawyer didn't make it" I said sadly pretending to cry and Brighton and Saxon started crying while everyone else looked down with a look of sorrow "Relax" I said "Why" Sophie asked "BECAUSE IT'S A PRANK" I yelled "SURPRISE" Sawyer yelled and hugged Saxon and Brighton and Saxon and Brighton hugged Sawyer back gently "Oh my god I thought we lost our only brother" Saxon and Brighton said together and let go of Sawyer "Now to prank Lenna" I said and me and Hunter went to the backyard while Sawyer hid "Hey guys" I said sadly "Hey Emily what's wrong" Jenna asked "It's Sawyer h-he d-didn't m-make i-it" I said and started to cry so did Jenna and Lev and Lenna hugged me and I started laughing "Why are you laughing" Lev asked "BECAUSE IT'S A PRANK" I yelled "SURPRISE" Sawyer yelled "Ugh me and Lev will get you back" Jenna said and hugged Sawyer gently then Lev hugged Sawyer gently "That's the end of this video but before you go" I said "DON'T FORGET TO LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND TURN ON THOSE POST NOTIFICATIONS" Me, Sawyer, and Lenna yelled.

That's it for this Chapter.

I might discontinue this story because Sayden and Semily is over Dindi left the squad and so did Sawyer if anyone wants me to continue let me know I might do one more Lenna chapter and that's it.