Chapter 3: Semily

Sawyer's POV

When me and Emily left Piper's house Emily was still crying so I carried her to her house so she could get her stuff "Here we are Em take your time I'll inform my mom and sisters about everything that happened" I said "O-Okay" Emily said and went to her room and I puled out my phone and Facetimed my mom, my dad, Brighton, and Saxon luckily they all answered "Hey Mom hey dad hey Saxon hey Brighton" I said "What's up Sawyer" Saxon asked me "Emily's mom was in the military and died then in the middle of a video her phone rang and the person on the phone said that Emily's dad died in a car crash so I was wondering if Emily could live with us" I said "Of course" My mom and dad said "Yeah I love Emily she's like our sister" Brighton said "Yeah Brighton is right" Saxon said "Okay great Emily is just packing her stuff up" I said "Okay bye" My mom, Brighton, and Saxon said "Bye" I said and hung up and ten minutes later Emily still hasn't came downstairs I'm going to check on her I thought to myself and went upstairs to Emily's room her suitcase was all packed then I noticed something red coming from under the bathroom door so I opened it and what I saw inside will forever haunt me it was Emily cutting her arms "WHAT THE HECK EMILY" I yelled and took the pink switchblade from her I could already see five cuts on each of her arms "What are you doing Sawyer" Emily asked "What am I doing what are you doing" I asked "Um I don't know" Emily said "Exactly let's go" I said and cleaned her arms and the floor then I grabbed her suitcases and had Emily get on my back and I walked down the street for five minutes then we reached my house I didn't let Emily wear her hoodie I was going to show Brighton and Saxon so I opened Saxon's door and luckily they were both there I set Emily's stuff down then Emily got off my back "Hey Brighton hey Saxon guess what I caught Emily doing" I said "Sawyer please don't tell them" Emily said "What" Brighton and Saxon asked and I showed them Emily's arm "OMG Emily what the heck did you do" Saxon asked getting up while Brighton stayed on the bed looking shocked "I caught her cutting herself" I said "Why" Brighton asked getting up "I-I don't know" Emily said "Alright but lets cover that up" Saxon said and put some foundation on Emily's arms to cover the cuts then I took her to my bigger bedroom and sat her on the bed "Emily listen I love you ok you are kind, sweet, loving, and beautiful ok so please don't cut yourself anymore" I said "I love you to Sawyer and ok I won't cut myself anymore" Emily said and kissed me and I kissed Emily back and we stopped after five seconds then we cuddled and watched movies and fell asleep.

The Next Morning

Saxon's POV

I went to Sawyer's room to wake Sawyer and Emily up see that they were cuddled up together and Sawyer had no shirt on and his arms were around Emily and Emily's left hand was on Sawyer's chest and Emily's head was also on Sawyer's chest I took a picture and posted it on Instagram then I put my phone up "Wake up lovebirds" I said and Emily woke up and kissed Sawyer on the lips and Sawyer woke up "Morning beautiful I love you" Sawyer said "Morning handsome I love you to" Emily said and kissed Sawyer again for five seconds then I cleared my throat "Um I'm still here" I said "Oh hey Saxon" Sawyer said "Hey Sawyer I'm gonna leave" I said "Okay bye" Semily said "Bye" I said and left.

Sawyer's POV

"Now where were we" I asked and kissed Emily again and we started making out and Emily ran her fingers through my hair while I'm running my fingers through Emily's hair we stopped making out after five minutes because we needed to breathe "I love you Em" I said "I love you to Sawy and hopefully soon we can go to the next level in our relationship" Emily said "Wait as in do it" I asked "No that's the last step I meant French kissing" Emily said "Oh ok so the order is holding hands, hugging, cuddling, kissing, French kissing, then doing it" I asked "Almost there is one other thing it's sucking on the other persons neck and it is in between French kissing and doing it" Emily said "Okay well we can try French kissing now if you want" I said "Okay let's try it" Emily said and I kissed her again and we started making out and after a minute I ran my tongue across Emily's bottom lip and Emily parted her lips to let my tongue in and our tongues battled for dominance I won of course we stopped making out after four more minutes because we needed to breathe "That was good" I said "Yeah but weird" Emily said "Agreed let's just kiss" I said "Okay" Emily said and I got up and went to the bathroom to change I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, and got dressed then I went back to my bed where Emily was already dressed we got off the bed and I put my arm around Emily's shoulder and we walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab some breakfast before we go to Piper's house I made me and Emily some eggs, sausage, and toast "Here you go" I said and handed Emily her plate then I grabbed my plate and sat next to her we finished eating and put the dishes in the sink then I put my arm around Emily's shoulders and we left my house and as we were walking to Piper's house we saw Lev beating a guy up I looked closer and saw that the guy was Nick I noticed Jenna was there to "What's going on" I asked Jenna.

There we go guys chapter 3 is finally complete chapter four will be up in a few hours I already have it planned out.

P.S Don't forget to comment to let me know how you like the book I do take suggestions and add this book to your library so you get notified when I update.