Chapter 10: Jenna almost dies

Here you guys are another chapter so sorry for the delay for the past year and a half I've had a lot on my mind in march 2020 my stepbrother died and this year I have Drivers Ed, my car yes my dad already bought me a car, my drivers permit, and an internship at the Texas State Aquarium on the line if I don't keep my grades up but I will try to post more often.

Walker's P.O.V

We all heard Jenna scream so we ran to the front door and saw Gavin holding a gun and Jenna was lying on the ground she was shot in the head but was still alive "JENNA" Lev yelled and picked up Jenna "NOW I'M GOING TO SHOOT CLAIRE" Gavin yelled and pointed the gun at Claire "Oh hell no you aren't" Ayden said and kicked the gun out of Gavin's hands then Ayden punched Gavin in the face and Gavin fell to the ground then Ayden grabbed a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket and put them on Gavin and we all looked surprised "What I'm a police academy trainee" Ayden said "Oh" everyone said and Ayden picked Gavin up by the hand cuffs "You are under arrest for carrying a firearm while unlicensed, for attempted murder, trespassing, physical abuse towards two girls, and sexual abuse towards one girl maybe two" Ayden said "Two girls" Symonne said and rubbed her stomach meaning that she was pregnant "Whatever asshole you stole my girl and I will get get revenge" Gavin said struggling to get out of Ayden's grip "Stop resisting arrest and for your information I never stole your girl you cheated on her with her best friend and I comforted her and she told me she loved me and I told her I loved her and we got together" Ayden said "Whatever" Gavin said still struggling arrest "Another charge of resisting arrest you are now facing life in prison" Ayden said "Hello did Symonne make it here" Jenna's abusive ex-boyfriend Nick asked he was limping and had a bloody nose "Yeah" Piper said then Nick saw Jenna "JENNA" Nick yelled and ran to Jenna "Go away" Lev said after having pulled the bullet out and was now holding his hoodie to Jenna's forehead to keep her from dying "Look Lev I'm sorry for the way I treated the squad for the way I treated you and for the way I treated Jenna oh Jenna I'm so sorry" Nick said "I-It's o-okay I f-forgive y-you" Jenna said weakly "Let's go" Ayden said and dragged Gavin to his car and threw him in the backseat and left and we all ran over to Jenna "Hold on baby girl" Lev said and carefully picked up Jenna and laid her on the couch "Mommy" Asher said walking well more like waddling down the stairs "His first word and steps" Jenna said proudly "Come here kiddo" Lev said and Asher went to Lev and Lev laid gave him to Jenna "Lev promise me if I die take care of Ash for me" Jenna said "Don't talk like that Jenna you aren't going to die" Lev said "Promise me" Jenna said "Okay I promise that if you die I will take care of Asher" Lev said "Who is Asher" Nick asked "Thank you and Asher is mine and yours son" Jenna said and Lev left and came back with a first aid kit and wrapped Jenna's head in bandages "Okay so Gavin has been sentenced to life in prison with a one percent chance of parole he also does not get a trial" Ayden said walking in "Daddy" Lucas said walking well more like waddling to Ayden "Hey Luke" Ayden said picking up Lucas "His first words and steps" Claire said proudly kissing Lucas on the forehead and then Lev carried Jenna back upstairs to their room then Clayden went to Claire's room then Semily went to Sawyer's house then Jiper went to Piper's room "Hey Nick stay here and keep an eye on Symonne" I said "Okay" Nick said and me and Sophie went to Sophie's room.