Chapter 4: Lenna

Jenna's POV

I woke up and looked at the time I saw that it was seven twenty five "Crap" I said and ran outside and ran to my house which was a ten minute walk and a five minute run I arrived inside of  my house at seven thirty one "Dang it" I said "WHERE WERE YOU" My abusive boyfriend of five months Nick asked standing outside my house "I was at Piper's house" I said "I don't believe you I think you were with that Cameron boy" Nick said and pushed me against the wall and kissed me on the lips roughly while feeling my body everywhere which made me uncomfortable when he was done kissing me and feeling my body then Nick ripped my pants, underwear, shirt, and bra off of me then he pulled his pants and underwear down and he was about to enter me and I'm a virgin and I knew it was going to hurt so I closed my eyes and screamed when I felt him enter me  "Please Nick please don't do this" I said "TO FUCKING BAD YOU WILL NOW BE CHAINED IN YOUR BASEMENT WITH A GAG SO NO ONE WILL HEAR YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT CAMERON BOY OR THAT STUPID FUCKING SQUAD OF YOURS AND YOU WILL NEVER WEAR CLOTHES AGAIN BECAUSE A STUPID SLUT AND WHORE LIKE YOU DOESN'T DESERVE TO WEAR ANY CLOTHES" Nick yelled and slapped me harder and harder with each word Please save me Lev  I thought to myself and Nick started going as fast and as hard as he could inside me I looked down and saw that I was bleeding from my vagina "OH YES BABY HERE I COME" Nick moaned and released his load inside of me "Did you seriously just cum inside of me I'm only sixteen now thanks to you I'll probably get pregnant" I said crying "Good that's what I wanted" Nick said and grabbed a red switch blade from his back pocket and started cutting me on my arms, wrist, legs, thighs, and ankles then I felt Nick get pulled off of me and I fell to the floor crying "NEVER EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN" I heard a voice I knew and loved yell it was Lev's voice I looked up and Lev was in front of me beating Nick up I didn't do anything because Nick  deserved it "Here" Lev said and he threw his hoodie at me I put it on then I saw Lev throw Nick outside I walked after them well more liked limped then I saw Sawyer and Emily walk up to us "What's going on" Sawyer asked me and I fell "Jenna are you okay why are you bleeding everywhere" Emily asked me "Nick was raping me and cut me when Lev showed up and started beating Nick up" I said and Lev got up and stopped beating Nick up to help me up but I saw that Nick was about to punch Lev so I jumped in front of Lev and Nick punched me Nick has a ring on so when he punched me the ring had cut my cheek so I was bleeding and I started crying even more Lev turned me around to face him and I cried into Lev's chest "Don't mess with my sister" I heard a voice I knew well it was Blake's voice Blake is not my biological brother but he has taken care of me since my parents died in a car crash five months ago so he is a brother figure to me so I opened my eyes and turned around and I saw Blake beating Nick up "Stop" I said and Blake stopped beating Nick up and looked at me "What is it Jenna" Blake asked and I walked to Blake and he hugged me while Nick was about to punch Blake again "Nick don't even think about it I'm calling the cops on you and we are over I love someone else and I think I always have love this person" I said "Who could possibly be better than me" Nick asked "Anyone who isn't abusive" I said "Ok but who do you love" Nick asked and I went over to Lev and hugged him "I love Lev Cameron" I said "I love you to Jenna Davis" Lev said and hugged me "WHAT THE HECK HIM WHY HIM" Nick yelled and was about to  punch Lev but he was held back by a police officer "Because Nick unlike you Lev isn't violent unless you mess with someone he really cares about and I know he really cares about me where as you are violent all the time" I said and the police officer put Nick in handcuffs and put Nick in the cop car and took Nick to jail "Let's go to Piper's house Jenna get on my back" Lev said "Okay" I said and got on Lev's back and Lev carried me to Piper's house with Semily and Blake behind us when we got to Piper's house the whole squad was there everyone turned to look at us they all went from smiling to a look of worry then shock that's when I noticed Lev and Blake were covered in blood as well Lev and Blake and Lev were covered in blood because of beating Nick up "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED" Sophie yelled "Uh who's going to explain" Lev asked "I will" I said and looked up because my head was on Lev's shoulder and everyone saw my cuts "Okay someone explain what the heck happen" Piper said and I explained everything "Okay that's it I'm going  to kill Nick" Everyone said "Relax he's in jail" I said "Okay well go clean up Lev help Jenna clean her cuts" Piper said "Okay" Lev said and carried me to the bathroom and grabbed some hydrogen peroxide and put on a bath towel and gently pressed it to one of my many cuts I winced because it stung a little "I'm sorry did I hurt you" Lev asked "No it just stings a little" I said "Okay as long as you're okay" Lev said Oh my god he is so sweet I thought to myself "You are so sweet Lev" I said "Thank you" Lev said "You know I meant what I said to Nick that I love you" I said "I love you to and done" Lev said and stopped pressing the bath towel to my cheek "Wow I didn't even fill anything" I said "Let's go" Lev said and put his around me and it felt comforting unlike when Nick put his arm around me when Nick put his arm around me it was uncomfortable so I let Lev keep his arm around me when we reached the living room we sat down on the couch and I scooted closer to Lev ten minutes later "Hey Hunter can I talk to you" Lev asked "Sure" Hunter said "Let's talk outside" Lev said and went outside with Hunter.

Lev's POV

"Hey Hunter can I talk to you" I asked "Sure" Hunter said "Let's talk outside" I said and went outside with Hunter "What do you need Lev" Hunter asked "I want to make a video of me asking Jenna to be my girlfriend" I said "Okay do you want any other squad members" Hunter asked "Yeah I want Jiper, Siker, and Semily" I said "Okay" Hunter said and went inside and five minutes later returned five minutes later with a camera and Jiper, Siker, and Semily following him and Hunter turned the camera on "Okay what's up Lev" Jentzen asked "Okay what's up guys todays video is asking my crush Jenna to be my girlfriend" I said "Okay so you need us to help you" Piper said "Yeah Piper I want you to go to the lookout to set it up, Jentzen I want you to find a bouquet of a dozen red roses, Sophie I want you to find matching promise rings, Walker I need you and Semily to keep Jenna distracted" I said "Okay" Everyone said "Okay and in one hour we will meet at the lookout Hunter you will bring Jenna but walking because there will be a line of people holding roses first Jentzen then Piper then Sophie then Walker then Sawyer then Emily and you each will have a rose and when Jenna walks up you will give her the roses as she passes each of you" I said and Hunter stopped recording one hour later everything and everyone is in position the way Piper set it up was rose petals all around some blankets and pillows on the ground so we could look at the stars after I ask her to be my girlfriend.

Jenna's POV

I was watching TV with Walker and Semily when Hunter came in "Hey guys let's go to the lookout" Hunter said "Alright" I said "Okay" Walker and Semily said and we all went to the jeep and we drove to the lookout Hunter parked the car and I saw Walker and Semily get out I then saw Jentzen give them each a red rose then I saw Hunter pull out a camera and started recording "Hunter why are filming" I asked "I'm just vlogging" Hunter said and I walked up to Jentzen "From your secret admirer" Jentzen said and handed me a red rose then I kept walking then I saw Piper holding another red rose "You look beautiful" Piper said and handed me the rose then kept walking then I saw Sophie holding another red rose "You look amazing" Sophie said and handed me the rose and I kept walking then I saw Walker holding another red rose "From you should know who" Walker said and handed me the rose and I kept walking then I saw Sawyer holding another red rose "In case you haven't figured it out yet from your crush Lev" Sawyer said and handed me the rose and I kept walking then I saw Emily holding another red rose "You look perfect" Emily said and I kept walking then I saw Lev holding six red roses then I realized I to was holding six red roses.

Lev's POV

Jenna walked up to me holding six roses and I was holding six roses "These are for you" I said and handed Jenna the roses "What's going on Lev" Jenna asked and I pulled out the promises ring box and got on one knee I opened the box and when Jenna saw the rings she looked shocked "Uh Lev were to young for that" Jenna said "Oh no I'm not proposing these are promise rings my promise to you is that for as long as I live I will protect and care for you" I said "Oh thank you" Jenna said and I put her promise ring on her ring finger on her right hand and I got up and put my promise ring on my ring finger on my right hand then I pulled out the box of chocolate that I had "Jenna Davis I love you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend" I said "Yes Lev Cameron I will be your girlfriend" Jenna said and I gave her the chocolate "Yes" I said "Wait this isn't a vlog is it" Jenna asked "Nope it was me asking you to be my girlfriend" I said and then Jenna wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips and I wrapped my arms around Jenna's waist and kissed Jenna back after about five seconds we stopped kissing "FINALLY" the whole entire squad yelled and came out from behind the bushes that were behind us "Wait what I only asked Jiper, Siker, and Semily for help" I said "You really thought we weren't going to tell the rest of the squad" Hunter said "No I didn't even think of that" I said "Well let's leave them alone" Hunter said "And that is the end of this video" I said and Hunter stopped recording.

In case anyone was confused the photo at the top is what they are wearing.

Please don't judge it took me about an hour to edit Jenna's face in.

P.S Sorry about the late update next chapter will probably be about Sayden since I haven't done a chapter or paragraph about them yet.