Chapter 11: Snick

Author's Note #1: Finally I'm back and I have more chapters in mind so sorry for the wait.

Nick's P.O.V

"Symonne I need to talk to you" I said "What is it Nick" Symonne asked "I know now might not be the time because of what Gavin has done to you" I said "What is it Nick" Symonne asked "I like you as more than friends" I said "I... I think I like you to" Symonne said "Really" I asked "Yes" Symonne said and hugged me "Great but I want you to tell me everything that asshole Gavin did to you so I can help you" I said "Okay well at first he was really kind and sweet  but then he started getting a lot of hate and started drinking and becoming drunk then he started beating me and one night about a week ago I pissed him off and he raped me and earlier tonight I told him I was leaving him and he lost it he beat me half to death and when he fell asleep I limped out of the house and he woke up when I shut the door and ran after me when he caught up to me he beat me again until you intervened and told me to come here while you hold him off" Symonne said and started crying and I hugged her as she threw herself at me "It's okay you don't have to tell me anymore that is enough" I said "Thank you" Symonne said and fell  asleep and I gently laid her back down on the couch and I went upstairs to the room labeled Lev, Jenna, and Asher "Jenna can I come in" I asked "Sure" I heard Jenna say weakly and I opened the door where I saw Jenna laying on the bed with Lev with Asher between them "Jenna I feel like an asshole for the way I treated you" I said "It is okay I forgive you" Jenna said and I left the room and laid next to Symonne on the couch and we fell asleep.