Chapter 6

Chapter 6. Kellin.

He picked her up, off his lap and carried her out of the room they were sitting in. Kellin set Cady down when they were in the hallway. They walked back down the hallway, with their arms around eachother. It's amazing how two people can go from not talking for years to walking back into a therapy group meeting after a hot makeout session down the hall. Cady stopped when they were outside the door. Kellin looked at her and she pushed him up against the wall and motioned for him to bend down to her level being that she was quite a deal shorter than him with her index finger. He did and she surprised him with another kiss. He wrapped his arms tighter around her. He loved feeling her body in his arms. "Do you wanna hang out after this?" Cady asked with a wink. Kellin nodded and hugged her. He kissed her forehead and they walked back into the meeting pretending nothing had happened. 

"Cady, is your head alright?" The psychologist asked.

"Yeah, sorry it took so long, I rinsed it out so it wouldn't burn as bad." Cady lied.

"Alright, that's good. Kellin, what took you so long?" The psychologist was intimidating towards Kellin. 

"I had to umm... Go number two." Kellin said with a snicker. He looked at Cady who laughed.

"Alright then." The psychologist looked at the clock. "Well it's just about time to wrap up this meeting. See you all tomorrow. Have a nice rest of the night."

Kellin and Cady looked at eachother and smiled. "So, about hanging out tonight?" Kellin asked.

"I'll call my dad." Cady pulled out her phone as they walked out of the meeting room and dialed her dad's number. 

"Hello? Dad? Yeah, it's Cady. I met a friend at the group meeting thing and I was wondering if I can hang out with them after group? Umm, Kellin. Okay, come pick me up at nine o'clock I guess. Okay, I'll call you later. Okay, love you too. Bye." Cady conversed with her dad on the phone. She turned to Kellin. "He asked me what your name is and when I said Kellin, I think he thought you were a girl."

At first Kellin's face went blank and then they both started cracking up. He pulled out his phone and called his mom. "Hello? Mom? Yeah, it's Kel. I made a friend at group today. Yeah she's new to group. Yes it's a girl. So I was wondering if she could come over and maybe stay for dinner? Really? Great! Yeah, her dad'll be coming to pick her up around nine. She already called him. Okay, we'll be waiting outside. Yes, she is very pretty mom. Okay, love you too. Bye." Kellin conversed with his mom. He turned to Cady. "She's quite happy that I made a friend that's a girl. I wonder if she'll remember you." 

Cady shrugged then smiled. Kellin pulled her close, she nestled her head into his chest she could feel his abs through the sweater he was wearing. She wrapped her arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around her neck and they kissed in the middle of the hallway without a care who was around. They walked outside to wait for Kellin's mom hand in hand. Kellin sat on the curb, Cady sat next to him. She rested her head in the space between Kellin's head and shoulder. He rested his head on hers. He kissed her again as his mom pulled up. His mom beeped the horn and it startled both of them. Kellin's mom rolled down the window, "Busted!" She shouted at them with a smile. 

Kellin and Cady, still holding hands, filed into the backseat of Kellin's mom's car. They sat in the same position as the curb but this time they didn't kiss. Kellin wrapped his arms around Cady, keeping her warm. He could tell she was cold. They soon arrived at Kellin's house. "You're house is big, Kellin." Cady said. He looked at her and shrugged and kissed her forhead. They all walked inside.

"Well, Cady, there's not much to do around here. So why don't you go up in Kellin's room and play Xbox or something." Kellin's mom told her. "Kellin, can I talk to you? Cady, you go upstairs. Kellin's room is the one with the black door that says Kellin in red letters." Cady nodded and headed up the stairs. Kellin walked toward his mom. "That's the girl that broke your heart, isn't it?" She raised an eyebrow.