Chapter 10

Chapter 10. Kellin.

Everyone was staring at them inside of school, too. Kellin visited Cady's locker with her and then Cady visited Kellin's locker with him. Cady was in the school band. She played the trombone so her homeroom was band. Kellin wasn't in band so he only had a normal homeroom. They kissed goodbye and Cady went off in the direction of the band room. Kellin walked down the hallway alone. Even though he had nobody physically with him at that moment, he didn't feel alone because he knew he would be back with Cady in the next period. He could feel everyone's stares. They were burning the back of his neck. It didn't bother him that everyone was staring at him. Suddenly, there was nobody in the hallways anymore. Tyler Rodenburgh stood in front of Kellin Thompson in the hallway. 

"So, I heard you and Cady are a thing now?" Tyler's face was an inch away from Kellin's. Kellin could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Yeah, we are. Why the fuck do you care?" Kellin fired back at him pushind Tyler a little bit.

"Cady's mine. She fucked me, bro! She wants me, not you. She even told me she loved me." Tyler slurred, pushing Kellin back.

"No, she's mine asshole. You raped her. I'm not your bro. She needs me, not you! I highly doubt she said she loves you. She even told me you raped her and she was drugged so hop off!" Kellin pushed Tyler with one hand and Tyler stumbled backwards and fell. Kellin started to walk away when Tyler grabbed him by the arm and threw Kellin against the lockers. 

"You're nothing, you fag. Go cut yourself!" Tyler started to walk away. Kellin slowly helped himself up and darted after Tyler. He picked Tyler up by the throat and held him against the wall with one hand. 

"Fuck you. You're the one that's nothing! You raped my girlfriend. Go do drugs, asshole!" Kellin threw Tyler accross the hallway and walked away. Kellin heard Tyler help himself up and limp away in pain. 

Kellin walked farther down the hallway to his homeroom. When he walked in, everyone started whispering. He walked straight to the back of the class and sat down in his favorite seat. The guy in front of Kellin turned around, looked at Kellin then scooted his seat forward, crashing into the girl in front of him. Kellin couldn't wait for first period. He could see Cady, finally. She would probably be with her other friends. He wondered if she would pay attention to him or ignore him like she did before. Kellin wondered if Cady even had any friends left. She had slept with the starting quarterback, and now she was dating the outcast of the entire school. Everyone else at their high school listened to Chris Brown, Kanye West, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Bruno Mars, and other mainstream artists like that. Kellin was different. Everybody knew that. He thought he would never find love. The only color in his closet was black and the occasional grey jeans but he was independent, indevidual. He was Kellin.

Everybody else shopped at Hollister, Aeropostale, and Abercrombie, while Kellin shopped at Hot Topic. He was his own person. Only Ryan ever accepted him for who he was before Cady. When Cady told him she wanted to commit suicide before they left for school that day, he didn't even know what to do. He knew he couldn't loose Cady the same way he had lost Ryan. Kellin wouldn't have a reason to live anymore. He really didn't want to end his life because he had no one. All he would have left was his mom. He loved his mom so much. She was his rock, he didn't know what he would do without her. 

That's when Kellin was called into the office...