Chapter 9

Chapter 9. Cady. 

Cady heared Kellin stomp down the stairs, two at a time. She logged off level.com and turned to him. She didn't want him to see her cry but at the same time she did. There were more comments. They were meaner, too. He slipped his big feet into his large converse and hurried over to Cady. He held her close to his chest and swayed back and forth and he even lightly sang to her. Although he was making it seem like she was a baby, she loved it because she knew it meant that he cared. He picked her up out of the swivel chair she was sitting in and he carried her bridal-style over to the living room and set her down on the couch. He clibmed onto the couch and layed next to her. He put one arm over her side and the other under her head and she hugged herself and sobbed harder. "I love you, Cady. It hurts me to see you like this. I go trough it, too. Believe me, I know how it hurts. I can't bear to see you go through it." He cried for her and he kissed her cheek.

"I didn't love him. I never even knew the true meaning of love until last night, Kellin. I didn't even like him. He raped me! Darcie drugged my drink and then she told Tyler to rape me! I overheard them talking a the party. I was drugged at that point so I just thought nothing of it until everybody made it a big deal. I wish I could take it back so you could've been my first. I love you Kellin. Only you! All I ever want in life is you. I don't need anything else. I just need you. Forever!" She turned over had wrapped her arms around Kellin's neck. She buried her sobbing face into his chest. He hugged her tight and never wanted to let her go.

"I know he raped you. Everyone knows. It's okay, you made a mistake. It doesn't make you less, it makes you human, Cady. I didn't know what love was until last night either. I know you didn't like him. I was your first, you know why? Because you need to forget that fuckbag and focus on the future. You know what your future holds Cady? Me! I love you Cady, I've wanted you, and only you for a long time. As long as I can remember. I need you too. Only you! Forever!" Warm tears rolled down his face. She'd stopped crying to listen to Kellin. Her face was still buried in his chest. They were both breathing heavy. 

"I never want to let you go, Kellin. I want to die. You're the only thing holding me back from suicide. I love you." Cady breathed. She hugged his neck tighter. 

"No matter where our lives take us. Even if it takes us different places, I promise to always answer when you call." he looked down at her. She knew he had quoted one of her favorite songs. "You know what we have to do today? We have to hold our heads high and walk in to school with nothing but eachother. People can stare but you know what we have to do? Think nothing of it. Because we're happy and they don't know about us. They don't know how much we love eachother. All we need is eachother." he smiled at her. He was so wise. That was one of the many things Cady loved about him. He always knew what to say. Whenever she needed something insrpirational said, he said it. As if he read her mind. She found that incredibly sexy about him. The only thing that made this all better was that he loved her too. All they both ever wanted in life was eachother and that's all they needed. 

They rolled off the couch and headed to school, hand in hand. People stared as they walked down the sidewalk. Cady watched as people stared, their jaws dropped when Kellin flipped them off. That was sexy about him, too. When people saw them, they immediately jumped on their phones. Cady knew what was being written on her profile on level.com. "You bang Tyler then go out with the emo freak? Eew." Basically just things like that. They walked on  and when they arrived at school, everyone stared. The two just stood there, staring back. They stood infront of their sophomore class, holding eachother in their arms. Everyone watched. Kellin turned his head, flipped them off and then he kissed her passionately in front of everyone. Some people's jaws dropped, others laughed, some just stood there. The two of them faced the world, it seemed. They both knew it was only their classmates and people they've known for years but it seemed like it was a new beginning. Neither of them had been happy for the past week. The past week seemed like an eternity. Now both of them felt like they were on top of the world. They were in love. They didn't care who saw them display it. They wanted everyone to know. Kellin wanted everyone to know he'd finally gotten the love of his life and even though he was a so called "emo fag", he could still find love. And he did. Cady wanted everyone to know she doesn't love Tyler and that  she never did and never  would, even though she was a so called "slut, skank, ect.", she could still find love. And she did!