48 // No Body, No Crime

a/n: lol anyways

* * *

I slip the hoodie I wore today up and over my head, taking it off before staring into the bathroom mirror that was hung above the sink. I honestly ate so much that my stomach was bulging out, insanely bloated. I hated to look at myself after I ate a lot, simply because I looked 6 months pregnant after doing so. But I guess it's normal, right?

I let out a sigh, picking up my folded t-shirt that I set on the bathroom counter when I came in here. I put it on, the fabric hugging my waist extremely loosely. I put my pajama shorts on, the length of the shirt being longer than the shorts themselves, making it look like I wasn't wearing pants. I didn't mind though, this was comfortable to me.

I brought my entire toiletry bag in here with me along with my pajamas, so I now turn to that to continue my night routine. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and put on a little bit of moisturizer and chapstick before exiting the bathroom, making sure to take everything out with me.

I walked to the room Harry and I were staying in to see him already laying under the covers, his shirt off. The comforter laid up to his mid-chest, covering the majority of the butterfly on his stomach. The lights were all off, except the lamps on the bedside tables, creating a dim light. Harry was on his phone, the screen lighting up his face in the dark-ish room.

He looks over at me as I approach the bed, looking me up and down. I felt self conscious, since I felt like he was staring at my stomach.

"I know." I sigh as I crawl into bed next to him. "I'm bloated."

Harry furrows his eyebrows, turning off his phone. He turns so he's laying on his side, facing me, showing me I had his full, undivided attention. "Babe, I didn't even notice."

"Really?" I really shouldn't have been shocked. Harry would never point something out like that, but I guess I just wanted to say something about it before he did.

"Yeah," he says, his voice low and tired. "I was honestly just wondering if you were wearing pants under your shirt." He laughs.

I pull the blanket down to uncover my hips, lifting my shirt up to my stomach to show my shorts. Harry nods and I put my shirt back down. "Did that answer your question?"

"Yes, thank you," he says with a smile. He shuffles closer to me, reaching down to gently lift my leg on top of his. His hand then rests on the back of my thigh. "So what do you think?"

"Of?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. His face was only inches away from mine and it took everything I had to not kiss him.

"My mum," he clarifies. "Do you like her?"

"Oh." I raise my eyebrows. "Yeah, of course! She's a sweetheart."

"You know, I think she really likes you," he says, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"You do?" I ask and he nods. "And why's that?"

"I don't know." He shrugs, still smirking. "I'm just getting the vibe. Also, while you were in the bathroom she came in here to ask you if you wanted to bake cookies with her tomorrow."

"Did you tell her yes?!" I ask, excitement filling me up at the thought of baking cookies. I love cookies...and I love baking. It's a win-win situation.