Chapt . 6

~3Months ~

Shantell pov

"Get up Jay , we are going to be late !" I yelled . Over these last couple of months I have been okay , I took the whole situation with Chris && his girl not okay , but I can't dwell on the past only on the present , I have heard that they are back together and I applaud them . He didn't even try coming my way , because he knew I was going turn him down so know need . The dude at the club , I bumped Into him when I was at the store , he was right next time I see him I was going to be single , and that I am , but I'm not looking for a relationship , but we have been cooling , just hanging out , right now I was spending a night over his house , he moved down here with his grandma , so he's. Going to my school . I bathe already did my hygiene stuff , I just through on my Dope hoodie and some skinny white jeans with my redd uggs . I walk out the room to see Jay wearing the same thing as me except a plain red sweat shirt and red KDs . I smiled " trying so hard to be like bigDdy .""nawe nigga , dets your black ass , && who bigDdy ? It ain't you . ""Well how bout bigg Ass ? " yeah yeah yeah yeah ! I'm witcha on that !" I laughed "getcha ole stick , lacks built ass back boy !" I know your fonky breath ass ain't talking , Kidd shitty ass draws you wearing , I seen em last night . " I laughed loud as we made our way to the red light , I turned to my right to see Chris and Montana kissing . I just started back blowing on Jay . When we made it to school I was walking him to his locker , chicks was looking ,I didn't see nobody mean mug me because everybody know I gets on ass . But , one of Chris friends walked up and ask where we dating , we said nawe at the same time and started back walking . Nun new to us people always thinking we go together . When I showed Jay his locker I seen it wa across from Chris , just great , Damn ! " I will see you in pe right ? " yeah , BiggAss ! " I laughed and start to twerk . His ass gets behind me ." Hands up , get low , get low , get low . " he sang loud I was laughing hard and punch him in his chest ." Stop drawing attention ." I said next thing I know I'm being pint up against the locker ." Hit me again and ima show you something ." I laughed . " nigga let me go , before I put the dick on you ! " he rubbed his dick against my click and I instantly started to get wet . " now who's giving who the D ? " couldn't help but to laugh . Yes , I have had sex with Jay , but I was drunk and I remember everything , we haven't had it since I thought we where moving to fast . He picked me up and I wrap my legs around his waist . We where hunching in the hallway . " put me down Jay , now !" I said above a whisper he kissed my forehead and put me down . I didn't notice that Redd was walking bye . I waved at her . " text me to shawty !" He screamed from the other end of the hallway ." " I want !" I screamed back I was walking and texting Lex and bumped into somebody I looked up and seen it was Chris . I said hey and kept it moving . No need to chat with his fake ass . Shyt he ain't real or close to it . His fraud ass .

Chris pov

I woke up and seen redd in the mirror putting on her tights . I love my baby i mean last night she let me get some for the first time in some mouths and I was happy she was wearing a tupac sweater her blacks tights and he timberlands . My baby was fine . " morning bae , surprise you up , thought you wasn't going to school today ?" Redd asked " me either but ima go , you want me to ? I know you can't go a whole 7 hours away from me ." Nigga bye you the one who be all in my ass let me go hurry bae ! " she was right I be under up like its my on ass , anywhere she go I go , because ion need no nigga trynna get with her , then we was broken up to , you know how yall females do . . I showered , I changed into my biggieSmalls sweater blacks Levi's and my Timberlands . I ran out to the car and drove to school me and redd was riding and I look to my left and seen Shan in the car with some nigga they was kee-keeing together but I couldn't do nun she's not my girl my girl is name Montana , I was studying her and i just kissed her , I love this girl , fr and I won't fvck up like that no more . When we got to school Redd went to the bathroom and my boy Terrance walked up to me and told me he seen Shan and some nigga walk through the hall like they are a couple matching outfits and all . He said they said they weren't in a relationship . But I went and lurked on her Instagram and seen that she's been with this bum every fvcking day ! " bae , I'm going to my locker meet you in 1st block ." She kissed me and walked away . I was walking to my locker and stopped In my tracks I seen Shan and this nigga playing and what not , I kinda smiled she's cheesing hard . Then they started to fvck in the hall way , well with clothes on . I couldn't see anymore . I walked off and was walking the halls , the bell rung and I was making my way to the my locker when I was walking I bumped into Shan . She said Hey with a smile like it wasn't any care in the world , I see this dude doing shyt to her . When I made it to class I seen everybody in their seat , Shan still sat In her seat she only spoke to me when need it to . Doing class she was basically smiling in her phone . " excuse me , may I use the restroom ?" " yes But hurry back ." She ran out of here , I seen Redd doing her work , so I decided to do mine so I can get some tonight , shyt when I don't or act up in school she don't say nun she wait till night to tell me I what I did in class . So my grades have came up .

After lunch it's p.e , I don't have that with redd but I got it with Shan and some nigga . Shan had on a Nike sports bra and some lil ass gym shorts that's above her needs , Jordan's on hair in a messy bun on the top of her heads , I mean body was looking right but I seen ole dude smack her ass , so she started to twerk , I was having flash backs . I just sat and was texting Red . When I looked up I seen the gym getting full like , wtf ? Shan && ole dude was having a B-Ball game , I was interested now . Shan was up by 1 point . The game was good , Ole dude one , I think it was a bet because I heard him say " it's pay up now , you gotta do it because we betted on it ." Next I knew she ran and jumped on him kissing in long hard everybody clapping and shyt I just walked out .