chapt 9

Shan pov

"Well ms.thomas your baby is find and is healthy, next visit we will find out what you are having " Dr.Ross said . "Thanks ""No problem sweetie " I walk out the room into the waiting room ."You alright , is the baby alright?"Mike asked "Yes , now can you take me to get some sour cream with pickles and peanut butter please ? I ask on the verge of crying "what's wrong baby ? ""My feet hurt I'm sleepy this baby kicking my butt and I'm scared for my delivering && I miss my mother so much !" I cried hard while he carried me to his bed , I didn't realize we made it here that fast  . "It's okay Shantell just one day at a time you can stay here has long as you need . " "No I'm fine you can take me back to Chris Mother house after you get my food and I take a nap . " I said taking of my clothes ."turn the fan on and turn the lights off , thanks Mikee. I know yall like who's the father , how I get pregnant,  what's going on . Well I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks after Jay left I tried to call him but he wasn't answering he has a little family as what Instagram told me so I like fvck him.  My mom kicked me out saying she didn't a prove of this. Soooooo I moved in with Chris Mom Christina she's a nice woman even she knows I'm not pregnant by her son when Chris found out his feelings where hurt so bad he cried . Poor dude , I still keep my grades up because  I want to make something of my life my baby is not my downfall my baby is my come up I work 2 as hard as normal I work 2 jobs and school I'm trying to get all this baby stuff without asking anybody. Lex and D help anyway they can cover for me when I'm not at school do some of my homework take me anywhere I need to , all I want to do is be at peace .

Jay pov

I miss Shreveport so much good to be at home . Before I do anything I need to top by Shan Crib . Yes, I took my Kidd her moms says as long as she can come see her at least twice a year , crazy i know but what ever m I knock on her door ." Hey Joshua , Shan mom's so damm fine boy ."Hey Ms.thomas, is Shan here?  ""Nope she moved with Christina last I heard ."Why and who is det? " I think you should talk to her. " the way she said made me really wanna see her now. "well you gotta address for dis christina lady ?"" yes 416 wyndotte its in highland over there by ummm family dollar and circle k .'''''yeah yeah yeah i know what you talking about , thanks again ms.thomas .'' i walked to my car confuse , like why tf she staying with somebody else and not at home , shii i gotta talk to her crazy ass .

I took baby girl to shan momma house until i get out of school . walking in school everybody and they momma was looking up in a nigga face , like move the fvck around .''sooooooo hows the daddy life , my nigga ?'' my lil homie D ask , i didnt tell him i gotta seed yet .'' what you talking about my nigga ?''''then you dont kno , ummm i gotta shoot by kidd .''''nigga come bac you no some i dont '' i ran after him when i bumped into somebody , '' my bad my bad homie '''' M are you okay ? pick up my book its right their .''i turned and looked at the person i been wanted to see since i got back .''Shan ?''''Jay what the hell are you doing back ? when she moved her oversize sweater then i seen her belly , she went and got pregnant on me .''bae you know him.she looked at the bum ass nigga crazy ."friends are what we are what i keep telling you about that bae word brhh , you just pissed me off ill walk my damm self to class && dets my baby father / ex boyfriend .'' she grabbed her stuff from ole dude and sped walked .'' shan wait , girl wait .'' i said , she was crying her eyes out .''so its mine ma? be honest dont blind this baby on me because your other dude aint claiming it .'' she tried to get out my gripp  '' answer the got damn question ''i aint gotta answer shyt my nigga , im my baby father , niqqa fvck -'' Shan , shan baby , you okay ? chris asked her walking out the bathroom with redd behind him , nasty ass .'' yeah im find can you just take me back to your mother house please , im tired , i cant stop crying my breast are sore .'' red laughed '' baby ima take her  we can both chill for today .'' ight get her pregant ass outta her .'' when they left chris turned to me.'' as hurt as i am that she not having my baby i know shan like the back of my hand she just dont go around sleeping with people i should no i was her first , look all im saying i trust her word when she says your her baby father but you messing with a thomas girl when she say she can do it by herself believe her because she will sleep on the streets before she ask you for anything brhh .'' with that he walked away , another baby , another baby momma.