Chapt. 5

Chris pov .

I walk in school a little bit late , but early I was walking to Shan locker when I heard a name being said " well Ms.Montana Wells nice of you to be joining our school , hope you have a wonderful year ." I was shocked she never told me she was going to a different school . She spotted me and was shocked herself I never really told her what school I go to neither . She walked over to me , I mean baby looking right . She hugged me " I didn't know you go here , we could have came together ." I looked around the halls . Well Shan not coming , I moved my hands down to her butt " we can skip and go have a little fun ." I told her while she laughed "no boy , when it comes to school we both is going to be here everyday ." She told me touching my chains . I love that about her She don't play when it comes to school , like my mother . " okay okay bae , lemme see your schedule and where is your locker ?" " ummmm well my locker is ummm , right behind you ." I looked and its 4 lockers down from Shan . Oh my gosh "and here is my schedule ." I looked she has every class like mine except for 3,5,8 ,and she has Shan classes . "Bae you okay it look like you - " the bell cut her off I grabbed her hand walking her to our class . We got their I stopped her at the teachers desks and walked to my seat . " okay okay , we have a new student today her name is Montana wells " she waved "yaaaass a think lil thing running around here , come sit next to daddy dre ." I mugged dre hard ." Whole that down dre like forreal son !" I screamed to him .She came and sat in Shan seat , she pulled out her binder or whatever and started to do work every Now and then she would tell me to do my work , I was texting wifey but she wouldn't reply back , I heard the door open I looked up and seen Shan walk in , I was not shock at the fact she came but at the fact that Redd was sitting in her chair . " Bae whose that ?" Thats Shan our B-ball captain. ""Oh okay , Shawty Fineeee I mean gotta big Booty ."I laughed at her being Gay . She like females to . Shan walked our way ." Ummmmm excuse me your sitting in my seat ." " oh I'm sorry I just wanted to sit by my Boy - I cut her off by coughing loudly ." Bae you okay ." Shan asked Montana didn't mind bc my nick name is Bae or Baby . " yeah Shan ." I said while looking at my phone . I seen Redd get up and move over by that nigga . Me and Shan started talking freaky or what not , but I was Finna go to the car, I got to the car and few minutes later Bae came .

~~~~~yAll Know what happen ~~~~~~~~

After all the shit went down between Redd , Shan && myself I cried . I'm no Pussy nigga , but I lost my wife and my side Chick . But through all that I miss Shan more we been through hell and back but I know that she's not going to take me back now , so why try with her . I know Montana will , baby loves her some Chris . I went home smoke myself to sleep .