Chapter 16

Shantell Pov
" Dear Heavenly Father look after me as I'm about to do some ungodly things , Amen." Opening my car door looking around my driveway well use to be driveway I see a Tan old mustang sitting their. " he got the nerve to fuck with a broke bitch ain't that some shit." I mumbled to myself walking towards the front door. Unlocking the door stepping in I hear moaning and grunts ; looking around my old house and smiling reminiscing the old times and how we used to make love and play around in the house with my son. Before making another step I start thinking .... How they'll love some good ole grits . While making the grits I started to get my utensils out. "Knife, bat, bleach, broom .. I got the grits cooking .. I think that's about it" I mumbled to my self. Let the games begin.
.

"Yesss right there baby , wait wait ! You to deep shit ! Take some out ! "
" shut up and take it, I'm Finna nut!  Turn on all fours ! Hurry ya ass woman "
" boy I keep telling you I'm not that bitch , I'm trynna catch my breath ! "
" what I told you about calling her a bitch , don't disrespect my fuck girl like that !"
" oh wow , we are fucking in her bed ! The bed y'all share and fuck too sooo I'm not the only one disrespecting her - wait Whyy her we talking about her when you so suppose to be giving me MY dick ?! Come on "
" its your dick baby ?"
" yes baby now put it in this pussy NOW !"
" demanding ass I fucking love this pussy girl !"
" right there right there !!! I feel it in my stomach ! Baby pull out some !
" shut up babe and let me do this ."
   I open the door to see his black ass Fucking this white bitch ! They didn't even here me come in .  I dashed the grits on they ass ." awwwwwwwww " " What The Fuck !!!"
Goodmorning love birds , did I wake you all up ? I'm sorry if I did but I have a game I want to play call beat the fuck outta an Oreo , so wassup cookie and the creme !"  I started swinging the bat hitting the bitch in her stomach and hitting Poose in balls . I kept swinging and swinging and swinging until I got tired .
" how could you Poose ! After EVERYTHING EVERYTHING we have been through ! EVERYTHING I've done for your no good broke ass motherfucka ! And then have the nerve to go out shopping with your side bitch bring her into our home that my son lays his head out , disrespectful bitch ! "

" look Shantell baby I love - "
" me ? Well this some fucked up love, but you know you can have his ass I don't want the bitch back not even a little bit" " but I am happy though now , the bills do next week y'all asses prolly gotta work another job of three to pay for this high ass house and judging by your car whore , ya ass not living to good ! And don't think this bitch got any money because because that lil business his own my name is on all the paperwork so guess what ? Guess ? I said fvckning GUESS ? you know I'll tell you I'm closing it down and moving it back to my hometown.... Have a nice life Ri'Chardo and Snowwhite ! And I hope y'all like the breakfast theirs orange juice in the kitchen." Walking down the stairs I look around my old home and looked at the destroyed walls and furniture. " good job Shan did better then I thought " I said to myself with a smirk.
" oh , Ri'Chardo you might wanna move in with your side bitch because I just know that y'all now gonna have that money in 2weeks, bye ! Love y'all " I screamed hopping in my car.