Chapter 14

Jay Pov

It's going on 4 am and Shan still isn't back , I know she probably having fun , but she do have a kid here . Picking up my phone to call , I heard the door open . I got up and lend against the frame of door .
"Mmmmmm , Ahhh Shyt Jay why the fuck are you just standing their ? Scared me ."she said looking up at me .
" What took you so long Ma , you said 1 not no damn 4 in the morning !" I screamed mad as hell
She laughed a little .

"Jay why you madd , I had funn , Momma gotta groove back , first time I went out in years , either it's work , jr , Poose or more Work allet, I'm going to bedd , goodnight to you . " she said fanning me walking away .

---------
Shan Pov
"Maaaaaaaaa , Moooooooom " I heard Jr. Screaming in my ear .
"Boy , if you shut the hell up , why you up soooo early anyways ?" I asked with my eyes closed .
"But Ma it's 1 2 9 , now 1 3 0 " he said he meant 1:29 , 1:30 .my eyes popped open.
"For real ? Jr. Where's your daddy ? " I asked jumping up running to the bathroom .

" He left he said his girlfriend want him , I want to go but dad said you won't let me go . " he said sitting on the rim of the tub . Handling my business in the bathroom while talking to Jr . I got a text from my mother .

SolidLady ❤️- you coming by today

Me - I might , why ?

SolidLady❤️- I need a reason to see my ugly ass daughter , bring my grand baby to

I laughed a little .
$:&/&.&:'d

Pulling up in my mothers drive way I seen 3cars one of them are Jays' wondering what he doing here . Walking to the door I seen it  open . Jr. Just ran in the house .

"Boy what I told you about running in your grandma house like that !" I screamed at him walking in the house . I seen Jay and his girl hugged up on the couch .

" Hey y'all " I said with a smile and a stiff wave . Jay gave me a head nod I continue to walking deeper in the house .

"Maaaa where are you ? " I screamed
"Kitchen Shan ." She said not to loud , walking in the kitchen I seen a lot of older people in their .
"Well chile look et here , you got so big girl , been like 20years since I seen you ." One of the elder people said .
"Ma Ima go sit in the Livingroom ."I said smiling and walking out .
Walking into the living room , my phone rung . I seen it was my friend in Atlanta , Kesha .

///

"Hello
"Ghhhhh
"What?
"I just seen Poose , and he wasn't alone .
I furrowed my eyebrows
"Wym ?
"Bitch , he was hugged up with some white girl , all in the mall .
"Are you sure that was him ,Ghh ? I mean I don't wanna make a blank ass trip !
"Positive ! I took pictures , I'm Finna seen them , beby just come down , I got the rubber bands and shoes .
"Nawe Ma , Ima handle this one on my own . Ima hit you back , Igh .
"Igh , I got bail money to Shan , but bye !
She hung up .
"Joshua ? "I said walking up on him and his girlfriend .
"Yes mam ? "

"Ima need you to watch Jr. for a day or two ."
"For what ? "

"I gotta head back to Atl to handle a few things , Ima Finna head out , just drop by the hotel and get him some clothes . " I said walking out the house .

I couldn't even cry , I'm just ready to touch Down back to the A . He thought I was crazy , he didn't see crazy , YET !