Chapter 18

Shantell pov

" boy stop it, don't do that it ain't cute ."
" Who said I was trynna be cute ? And you talking to a man remember that girl ."
" boy what the hell ever, but what you doing ? "
"Nun Finna run around the city in a few , have some business to handle , why wassup ?" You miss me already huh ?"
" I mean just a little bit , don't let that go to your head , my son is with his father and girlfriend and I'm here bored as hell , I realize I don't have a life to be honest ." I said really thinking about
If you are wondering yes I met someone , I mean I'm really digging him.

" Alright how bout I come get ya, you can ride wit me to handle business?  Cool Send me ya address. "
"Yes Sir !" I said laughing hanging up .  After texting him my address. I got up off the couch straighting up the little mess I had made.
I really need my hair done forreal.
Diiiiiiiiiiiiing Dong
Hearing my doorbell go off I slipped on my flip flops grabbed my shades keys and side bag and start to make my way to the door. Stopping at the mirror by my door i checked to make sure my hair and shyt was good.
Opening the door All i see is this nigga cheesing.
"Dang you look even when you not dressed up" he said snatching me into a hug. I started laughing "boooy i am beautiful i look good even when im looking a mess" i said locking the door and walking to his truck.
" So where are we going Ron?" i ask looking out window

"Well i need to stop by ya mans house to get some papers then i need to go by my lawyer office and discuss some stuff with him " He said turning in Jay driveway.
"Whyy you sitting like that like you scared"
"Because i am ! Damn that was suppose to be a 30 min. Drive ! Not 10 boy dang" i said getting out the truck.
" Girl shutup you made it here in one piece right?" he said with is arm wrapped around my neck . i rolled my eyes and knocked on the door.
" Whatever next ti-"
"What the hell? What you doing here?"  i heard Jay say as he open the door without a shirt on
"Oh im not welcome to your Jay? "  i said pushing pass him walking into his home.
"Where is my baby ? "
"He in there somewhere and im just saying what you doing with him?"
"Last time i checked im not your son and im grown."
"Anyways brhh where the papers " i walked in the kitche seeing lil ugly ass eatching cereal
"Baaaaaaby momma misses youuuuuu " i said kissing all over his face
"Misses you too mommy can i come wit youu?"
" no baby didnt we talk about this you have to get comfortable with them as long as they are not hurting you so are they hurting you ?"
"Jay not but him friend dont like me that mommy i want youuuuuuu" he said crying real loud. I picked him up and start walking around looking for Ron and Jay
" Rooooooooon im ready to go now !"
"Baby whatsup, wassup?" he said walking into the living with Jay on his tail
"Joshua MY son is never coming over here until you che-

"Baby what the hell she doing in our home?"

"Ron take him to the truck now " i said placibg him into Rob arms as Ron wlked to the door i watch as he left

" im coming to as a woman and a mother bitch i will beat the dog shyt out of you ! I dont know what the fuck you been doing to my chile but i advise you to fix your shyt and Jay fix your bitch because my chile will no longer be around your lady or you until you let her know wassup, now move the fuck outta my way." i said calmly, walking out the door.

It felt like the old Shantell was back and i would hate for Jay girlfriend to see me like that but i dont play behind my child. PERIOD ! "

"Lets go..."