Chapter 17

2 months Later ......
Jay Pov

" it's my fucking birthday bitches ! August 23rd a real nigga was born, come to my ALL black party tonight downtown at 9 be there or ya ass gonna wish you was fucking there ! " I said recording myself on snapchat and saving the video to put on Instagram.

" babe, you have to hurry up we have to go catch lunch and go by the mall to pick up our outfits, hurry up I have to look good today." Ro said moving around the room.

" But I thought I was born on this day not yo ass if I feel like lounging around I would do that but since you put them pretty pink lips around Daddy dick earlier Ima get ready for you baby." I said putting on my chains.

" Thank you baby and you know what I meant can't have my ass looking a mess if Ima be on your side now can I ? Nope... But babe why'll we are you know talking let's talk about ....." She kept talking but I ignored her as because I knew what she wanted to talk about .... She want to get pregnant on PURPOSE, like what the fuck ? By me ? Who in they right mine wants to get pregnant by someone who hasn't even talked about marriage with that person or even engaged to . Crazy right ? But I know she doing this because she wants to be like Shan whom I haven't seen in a while every since she came back from Atlanta, but word around town is that she opening up a dance studio and a hair salon down here , which is great, to know that my BabyMomma grinding and getting it on her own I mean she haven't called me to ask for anything ...

" Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae " I hear Ro whine
" oh my bad I'm sorry but can we finish that conversation in 2 years ? Yeah okay let's go ." I said walking towards the front door of her crib. It's my fucking birthday I don't need to be stressing over her ass.

.

" Ro hurry up brhhh I'm going to be late to my own shit." I screamed to her from her bedroom. Decided to come back to her house to get ready because she needed to.

" nigga don't rush me beauty takes time ." She said walking out the bathroom. I can't even lie lil Ma looked good as fuck, booty was all the way right.
" liking what you see huh ? Baby ." She said standing in front of me in the mirror.

" yeah gotcha Titties out so everybody can see them huh ?" " Yulp but you the only one who can touch em, babe you look good too

" Yulp but you the only one who can touch em, babe you look good too ."

" you kno a nigga try, it's my fucking birthday, let's go

" you kno a nigga try, it's my fucking birthday, let's go ." I said bouncing around to the front door
.

" Birthday Boy In The Building Y'all !!!! Happy Birthday Jaaaaaay Turn Up Turn Up !" The Dj was screaming as me and Ro made our way to the VIP section.
While dancing and playing around with Ro and the fellas , what the Dj said caught my attention.
" Oh Get it , get it , y'all love em all huh ?  Oh yeeee y'all hear it fellas they love em all , K gottem all on the dance flo'." Getting up seeing what he was talking about I see all the women dancing to K.michelle love em all, but a female caught my eye , she into the song singing to her homegirl I believe so , the way she moving her hips the way her ass sat in her dress . " fuck" I whispered. " nigga stop staring at ya BabyMomma bring her and her friend up here." Ro said with a attitude. I pointed Shan and her friend out to the security guard so he can bring em up.
" you bet not be to giggly in that bitch face neither Joshua or we going to have some problems " Ro said with her finger in my face I just waved her jealous ass off , seeing Shan and looking Like her Lex from High school with her.
" not badd BabyDaddy you clean up nice you and your girl ."
" Thank you you know how my man love to keep us looking good." Ro said with a smile while hugging on me .
Shan laughed " well okay then but girl I know ya outfit was familiar I was wearing that same one in my photo shoot last week , Yulp that's it ." Lex couldn't do nothing but laugh .
" well Hey Jay since you can't speak to your sister who you haven't seen in a long ass time." Lex said hugging me

" I know my badd sis just been busy since I have a lil man now and trynna run all these businesses

" I know my badd sis just been busy since I have a lil man now and trynna run all these businesses."
" Bae you didn't tell me you had a sister , Hey nice to meet you, I'm Jays girl Roy but you can call me Ro ." Ro said smiling and shaking Lex hand.
" yeah I'm Alexes and I'm Bestfriends with his babymother whom I can tell you dislike but it was wonderful meeting you ." Lex said smiling hard. Looking up from they lil conversation my eyes looked over to Shan and my homeboy Ron talking , about what I have no idea but I'm Finna find out

 Looking up from they lil conversation my eyes looked over to Shan and my homeboy Ron talking , about what I have no idea but I'm Finna find out

" Boy whatever you can't if I say you can't ." I heard Shan say as I was walking towards them.
" what's going on over here ?"
" oh wassup Jay and man nun talking to my new lil friend Shan." He said smiling at her and she was laughing . It was a lil more light over here and I could see her outfit more clearer now . BabyMomma looked all the waay right .

" He over here trynna make sure nobody's trynna talk to his babymother

" He over here trynna make sure nobody's trynna talk to his babymother ." Shan said with her arm resting on Ron shoulder .
" oh Jay yeen tell me ya BabyMoms was bad like this, but don't worry we just friends this my lil homie Brhh ." He said hugging Shan by her waist . She was just laughing like some shit was funny .
" You might wanna leave from over here because ya girl Finna come attack ya ass dude, damn she moving fast looking like a running sheet. " Shan said her and Ron fell out laughing . Turning around I seen Ro making her way towards me .
" Joshua bring ya ass ! "She said screaming. Over the loud music . Making my way towards her I picked up two bottles of Hennessy taking one to the head .
"Fuck it "