Chapt 10

Shan pov

I looked at myself in the mirror "I feel so damn fat right now brhh ." I said more to myself but Chris heard it ."no you don't Ma you actually look cute pregnant,breast bigger and ass got fatter ."I laughed hard as fvck ." Really Chris ? I feel so Damm fat right now ,I can't wait till my baby get here ." I looked at Chris through the mirror and I seen his smile go down a little bit ."what's wrong Byrd ? " he laughed a little ." I haven't heard you called me that in so long , I actually thought you forgot about that nick name ." " how could I , I was using it for 2 years it's like a habit now , but what's wrong ,you can tell me .""you know when we was together and we was at my crib just got out the shower and we always would have our talk we have before we go to sleep ? ""Yes I remember det day because dets the day I almost went to jail Fvcking around with your ass ." I said punching him ." Stop hitting me , but when we was talking you said that you would be the one to carry my first child and I would be the one and only man that will ever hit and all your kids would be mine ? " " Yes Christopher I remember that but that was before you cheated on me and before we have broken up ." I said resting my hand on my stomach." I know I fucked up Shantell for real but do you ever think that it will ever be at Chris & Shan again and us having children?" He asked resting his hands on top of my hand that was on my belly . I was on the verge of crying right now ."honestly I really don't know , I mean I still think how I always think wants a cheater always a cheater and plus that wasn't just no fvck and duck type of thing , it was a relationship , did you ever think to ask how I felt about it at all ? It was like the whole relationship was off a bunch of Damm lies , and now that I think about it hell no we can't and never will be another relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend husband and wife nun of that , I don't wanna be in a relationship with somebody I don't trust I'll rather be with a motherfucker who just fvck a bitch not a whole another relationship, Chris I don't trust you like that no more , you hurt me so bad where I had Low self-esteem , I had to find comfort in another nigga now look where I'm at ! Pregnant && living with YOUR mother ! Hell Fvcking no we would not get back together in no shape are form , now get the hell out my room ! " I was crying hard as shit breathing heaving ."okay Shan okay ,&& I want you to know that im sorry ma , forreal I really am ." " you Damm Fvcking right you sorry , now bounce ." I said getting up and going to the bathroom. I kept crying I tried to make the tears stop . Last thing I need right now is a fucking relationship especially with that dumb fvck .

Jay pov

Today I'm going to go get Shan and go get something to eat . So I put on some simply a white shirt with black leather skinny jeans like and some Jordan's I grabbed my hat and shade . Shan moms let My baby spend the night so no worries .

<>

Pulling up to Christina house I seen Chris bitch ass walking out the house all slow and shit . I know he bet not had been talking to my babymoms I know that much . Getting out my car and walking towards the door I had to walk by Chris he had dried of tears running down is face , me having a heart I ask dude what wassup ." Ayee you alright ? " yeeee I'm good , your babymoms prolly be crying her ass of though ." He said getting in his car pulling off . What the hell he meant by that though . I knock on the door and rung the doorbell. " hello , you must be here for my daughter in law , I mean Shantell ? Come in , room up stairs all the way at the end of the all ." She said yelling behind me . She better had changed her wording because I was Finna put that in check real quick , She not Fvcking with ole boy like that no more , now I really gotta have her move in with me now . I walked in the room with out knocking . I heard crying from the bathroom ."Shan baby open the door , why you crying ma ? ""Oooooh Jay here I come ." She said through the door .i finally really looked at the room and it looked beautiful their was a baby bed by the room , it was blue , the room was a dark pink . It had the letter S and J on top of the bed and Crib . I heard the bathroom door open and came out Shan look fine as fvck in her outfit , pregnancy looked good asf on her , she was glowing but by looking in her eyes I could tell she was sadd , and I bet money that is was Chris Ass ." Wow you look good Shan pregnancy fits you ." " really because I feel so got Damm fat dude like I barely can see my damn toes right now ." I chuckled at her ."you ready to go ma ?" " well first I have to put on my shoes but since Chris not here or mike can you put them on please ? Thanks "she handed me the shoes " well why ask if you was going to make me do it ?" I'm not making you but if you don't want to put them on I can simple call up mikee to do it ." She said looking up from her phone with glossy eyes ." Don't cry ma Ima do it ." She smiled I put her shoes on and we was walking out the door well I was Shan was taking for ever to come down them steps , I went on and open her door and jogged on my side and sat in the car waiting . She finally came out 20 minutes later looking pissed . I know some shit was Finna go down ." Your a fucking ass you know that , next time I will ask someone else to come fuck with me my Niqqa, you couldn't have waited on me at the bottom of the steps or held my hand has I was walking down the steps I could have fallen , I knew I should have called Mikee Ass ." She went on and on . I stopped at the stop sign and looked at her crazy ." Fvck it brhh you can get out my car and let that nigga Mike take you to your appt. , shiid prolly be his baby anyways ." I said pissed as fuck .next thing I knew I felt her punch me in my jaw ." You a bitch ass niqqa, you sorry Fvcking bastard , biologically you the damn father , but Mike did more for me and MY child then you ever had ,and to think I was going to give you a chance to be in my child life , nigga suck a dick on soft bitch !" She yelled crying and getting my car . She was walking back to the house calling somebody , that's when I realized what I had said . I got out the car fast ."Shan baby I'm sorry forreal I'm ." I Said rubbing my jaw and holding her ." I just told you , you was sorry , Jay don't call or text me I'll fvck with you when the baby get here , prolly not even then . " " Naw Naw , you are going to call me when my child gets here .""your child ? Now it's YOUR child ? Sit the fuck down patna .im 7months pregnant I'm the one throwing up in the morning I'm the one sitting in the doctors appointments by MYSELF, I'm the one who have to go out and ask my EX boyfriend and my friend to take me here and their but MY child father have to bitch and complain about shit . You couldn't even help me down the stairs you don't have patience . But like I said I might hit you up when MY child gets here ." She said wiping her face and getting in another vehicle that I didn't even know was their . What she said hurt my feelings and cut me deep . But all I can do is sit back and wait on her . Got in my car and made my way to Shans moms crib ." Damn I love that damn girl dude .i said shaking my head .

-----

Hope yall like go follow my new Ig Kie.g__
And add me in SC on Kieoutthemo