Chapter 15

Shantell Pov
"Maaaaa when you coming back I mish you "

"Awww mommy miss you too, ok be back before you know okay ? Just wait it out for about a week okay baby ?"

" Kay Mom I have to go daddy phone dying love you !" And the FaceTime ended.
I was laying down in my hotel in my thoughts, I've caught Poose and they broad together actually leaving the house we've shared together. But it's time to play a little mind game on him and his hoe.
"Bae, why am I now just hearing from you, it's been two weeks girl and I miss your ass."

" I bet you did, you know the phone work both ways right ? What was you doing cheating ?" I said laughing with a smile

" HeHe my ass Whyy you always assuming some shyt you mi-" strike 1- defensive, I just ignored him why he was talking thinking .... Is he really cheating ?
Whyy does this happens every time ?
Was it me - naw fuck that ! I know it had nothing to do with me, he just wanted to get his dick wet .
"Shantell !!!! "
" huh?"
"I was sitting here calling ya name for the longest babe, wassup with you ma ? "
"Nothing, what's been up with ?"
"Nothing my ass, what nigga I needa come down there an beat the hell up?" Yours!
" nobody boy, now answer my question."
" non babe, I just been working and more fucking working."
" all work and no play ? I know that sucks ."
"Yeah I all work and no play babe, but Ima have to call you back tomorrow, I need sleep have a early meeting tomorrow okay ? I love ya babe ."
" say my name ."
"What?"
"Say my name when you say you love me."
"Ummm okay, I love ya Shantell ."
"With all your heart ?"
" I can't say with all because I love my lil man, you know he gets jealous when I give ya all my love, where is he anyway never mind prolly sleep." I start to get teary eyed.
" I love you too Poose." I said as I let the tear slide and hung up the phone.
But bitch you going to feel all of my love, soon real soon !
------------

Y'all I know it's short but I had to write some, people been texting me and everything about this book but not showing no love , ANY type of love, I'm thankful for the little people who do vote.

Add me on SnapChat - Kieoutthemo