Chapter Sixteen

"I believe that I'm not complied to answer your questions" you acknowledge confidently, crossing your arms over your chest.

"We are not forcing you to answer anything, but we do have the right to know how you magically appeared out of nowhere" Duke argues, narrowing his eyes at you.

"Duke is right, and also what is the trouble in telling us, right?" Tristan adds.

'Yes, this is going to be a problem, Tristan'

You are troubled by the three boys' gazes, something which the blond boy notices.

"Guys, calm down, you are stressing her out" Joey cuts in, placing a hand around your shoulders, before pulling you closer to his body.

​​​​​​You mouth a 'thank you' to Joey, which causes him to wink at you.

Atem watches with a frown, feeling a bit confused right now.

"Is there something wrong, Atem?" Yugi questions, transparent to the sight of others.

"(Y/n) looks quite similar to my fiancee from the other life" Atem whispers, so only Yugi can hear him.

"Maybe she is a reincarnation of her"

"That's possible too" 

"What is possible too, Yugi?" You ask the tri-haired colored boy, putting him in the same position he has placed you into earlier.

Atem quickly switches with Yugi to not answer your question.

Yugi stares at you as you stare at him with a teasing smile, waiting for him to answer your question.

"Oh, it's nothing" He replies nervously.

You realize that you are speaking right now to Yugi Mutou, not Yami Yugi, due to how soft his eyes turned, unlike Atem's sharp ones.

"You know, you are the prettiest girl I have ever met, (Y/n), by the way, are you single, (Y/n)?" Joey presses.

"Yeah...no...I don't really know, Joey" your response confused Joey more.

"Do you duel, (Y/n)?"  You nod at Tristan.

"Yes, I even have my own collections of cards, I just left them at home"

Indeed, you used to buy and collect special and rare cards when you were young.

"Maybe we should duel sometimes, I'm curious to see which cards you have" 

"I would love to, Yugi!" you exclaim excitedly, removing yourself away from Joey to walk over to Yugi, linking your arm with his.

"By the way, I know your little secret" you whisper in his ear, making the teen boy's eyes widen in shock.

You take delight in teasing the experienced duel play as it changes the boring scenario of hiding your secret from other people.

No, you to experience the excitement of letting someone know that you know their secret.

Unfortunately, the victim happens to be the cheerful Yugi.

He honestly reminds you of Izuku, both of them are precious innocent cinnamon rolls. 

"...you know about me and Atem?"

While you and Yugi chatter, Joey watches with clear jealousy on his face, which his other two friends, Tristan and Duke take notice of in an instant.

"Why does Yugi always get all the girls?" 

Joey cannot allow his dearest friend to steal you away from him.

'Sorry Yugi, but (Y/n) is mine"

---------

Ryu sighs, as he watches (stalks) you from on top of a tree as you and the gang enter a cafe to get to know eachother. 

The universe traveler didn't know that you resembled the pharaoh's fiance, how would he know if he hasn't seen you in Yugioh before as his fiance.

Or maybe it is just your anime form that is similar to the girl, yes, that must be it.

However, that's not the problem, the problem is that he is feeling possessive of you right, and seeing you getting along with the tri-haired boy only boiled his jealousy.

You are bringing out his yandere wild side, and he knows that if he doesn't interfere soon, he is going to explode from anger.

Ryu didn't expect you to have such an effect on him, he just wanted to play with you first, plus he doesn't really fall for his clients for any reason.

It is a rule he made himself, but you are the one who made him break it.

Maybe he can have you if he makes a new deal with you, that will make things a lot of things more interesting if it goes according to his plan.

"Time to make an entrance."

---------

Seto stares down at the papers on his desk, while his mind somewhere else.

The brown-haired CEO doesn't know why cannot get you out of his mind, yet he is trying to convince himself that the only reason for this, is due to your weird arrival out of nowhere.

It made him angry to have his duel cut off by you, nevertheless, it also made him curious about you.

"Sir is there something you needed me for?" Seto looks at his secretary.

"I want you to spy on Yugi and his friends especially that new girl, I want you to get more information about her." The man nods his head.

"As you wish, sir"

Seto needs to get to know you first before deciding if you are worthy of his attention or not...and possibly his respect. 

Still, deep down, he is sure you are going to be worthy of them both.

 ---------

"How do you know about me and Atem?" Yugi says in a low voice, making sure that others don't hear him.

"We are not friends enough for me to tell you" you taunt him playfully.

"Who are you again?" Tea demands, glaring at you, feeling envious of you stealing Yugi's attention.

Apparently, you met her on your way to the cafe, and since then, she has been frowning at you.

 "(Y/n)" you answer cheerfully.

"You know, you haven't given me a straight answer about if you were dating someone, (Y/n)?"

It is not like your answer is going to stop Joey from making an advance on you.

Before you could give out a good answer, a familiar voice speaks up.

"Yes, she is dating me, I'm her boyfriend" your (e/c) eyes widen in shock after you turn around in your chair to face the speaker.

Ryu stood proudly near your table, a smirk on his handsome face.

"What are you doing here, Ryu?" 

"Well, I came to speak with you about our deal of course" 

"Our deal?!"