Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Don't let your mind take you far, (Y/n)-chan" you stare at Gojo-sensei, dumbstruck by his actions and his words.

"But...you said back then...that.." He cuts you off by patting your hair.

"You are innocent and I don't want you to get tainted by the likes of Sukuna"

You let out a disappointed sigh, realizing that Satoru has platonic affections towards you, not really what you were aiming for.

However, it would be kind of strange to have a twenty-eight-year-old man like him fall for a seventeen-year-old like yourself.

"But, maybe I will give it a thought once you turn twenty" he teases, poking your head with his index finger which made you feel embarrassed more.

So, a platonic yandere, he is...for now.

"Sounds good enough for me, Gojo-sensei," you say with a big smile.

"You aren't from here, are you?" you gulp as Satoru removes his blindfold away from his eyes to meet yours.

"I don't understand what you are talking about" you deny, which made the white-haired sorcerer chuckle.

"But, my friend, Ryu. told me everything about you, (Y/n)-chan"

Your eyes widen upon realizing that Ryu and Satoru know each other.

"Wait...you know RYU?!" Gojo nods.

"Yes, he told me to take care of you, and now I know why he cares for you so much"

----------

"What do you mean by Ryu has a girlfriend? And a human girl, you say"

The purple-haired girl growls upon hearing that her crush has a girlfriend.

Mitsu hates the thought of Ryu being in love with anyone other than her, so how dare he go and fall in love with you?!

It is rare to hear universe travelers falling in love with their clients, and that made Mitsu hate you more.

Ryu falling in love with a mare human girl like you! Hah, that's what she considers a great joke

"In what universe is that girl now and what is her name?" Mitsu demands making her friend giggle.

"(Y/n) and she is in Jujutsu Kaisan universe" Nala replies, before taking a big bite of her food.

"I'm going to get rid of this stupid girl" Nala shook her head.

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that, Mitsu" the said woman frowns.

"And why not?"

"Because that girl has a yandere harem plus her powers are enough to kick your ass"

"Nala, you should be standing on my side!" her friend shrugs.

"What? I'm telling the truth, (Y/n) is prettier and powerful than you"

--------

You sneeze loudly making Gojo look at you with his mouth stuffed with mochi.

"Someone must be talking about you" you chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess so"

Satoru smiles at you, finding it cute how you munch on the mochi.

"You know something, (Y/n)?"

"What?"

"I don't think I will be returning you to Ryu anytime soon"

Before you could say anything, you start coughing up blood into your hand, which made your eyes widen in shock.

It has never happened to you before, so why now all of a sudden?

"Why am I coughing up blood?" you start panicking, yet Satoru answers for you calmly.

"Because you travel universes, so I think you should stay here instead, (Y/n)-chan"

Special thanks to MaiEssam471 for inspiring me to write this chapter.